NYC Strutters - MARCO IN YOUR AREA THIS WEEKEND

soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
The NC SolidSoundSystem posse of Marco, Cowbwoy & Nate will be rolling into NYC sometime Thursday night to meet up with our friends from LA, Chicago, UK, and of course the Big Apple. I know I'll be hitting up Good Records NYC sometime on Friday afternoon to trade BOILER ROOM memorabilia with J*nny, otherwise any of ya'll can find me at the events below, getting crazy drunk on the dancefloor and slanging 45s at the record swap on Saturday. Any interested Strutters holler at me at [email]djmarco@solidsoundsystem.com[/email] to exchange cell phone numbers for extra party action.

Comments

• you djing at all?

I'll probably catch you guys at the record swap...

• you djing at all?

Nah, I'm not spinning, just enjoying the party. But definitely check the record swap - if it's anything like the swap at ModChicago (where I *am* DJing in Aug), it'll be a blast. It's basically like your typical record show except with beer, girls, and other Strutters keeping you from talking to the girls.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    you djing at all?

Nah, I'm not spinning, just enjoying the party. But definitely check the record swap - if it's anything like the swap at ModChicago (where I *am* DJing in Aug), it'll be a blast. It's basically like your typical record show except with beer, girls, and other Strutters keeping you from talking to the girls.

If you go to the swap, bring an extra copy of this for Marco

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    you djing at all?

If you go to the swap, bring an extra copy of this for Marco

DAMN! You beat me to it!

• Thanks guys. But really, it's my pleasure to bring the term "easy target" to Soulstrut.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

See if you can make it to Brooklyn on Saturday: