Sure Shot - Atlanta - debuts on 2/11!!

Agent45Agent45 451 Posts
edited January 2006 in Announcements
Saturday Feb. 11 SURE SHOT at Octane Coffee Bar & Lounge 1009-B Marietta St. Atlanta[/b]Our favorite coffee bar has recently gained their beer and wine license and now feature some great Belgians and American microbrews with extended hours of operation. To help celebrate, DJs T1 and AGENT45 are extremely excited to announce that we're starting up a new monthly funk and soul night with the inaugural party happening on 2/11. We played their Halloween party last year, and yes - there IS room to dance if you want! Check us out on Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/sureshotatlAlso in Georgia:Friday, Feb. 3 SHARON JONES & THE DAP-KINGS / CADILLAC JONES at The EARL, East Atl.[/b]Anyone who remembers their 2005 show will recall that it was a Tuesday night and The EARL was still packed. All I have to say this time is get there EARLY! DJs T1 and AGENT45 will be spinning funk and soul 45s the minute the door opens, between bands, and as late as The EARL will permit us after the show. I say it a lot but couldn't be more serious this time. Bring your dancing shoes, people! T1 has been selling the mess out of Daptone records at Criminal Records lately, so expect a great crowd on a Friday night!Saturday Feb. 4 SHARON JONES & THE DAP-KINGS at The Soul Bar, 984 Broad St. Augusta GA[/b]Augusta happens to be Sharon's home town and this will be the D-K's first stop in Georgia's historic funk capitol. The Soul Bar's own COCO RUBIO will be spinning the funk with guest DJs T1 and AGENT45 joining in for what will surely be a memorable night which we hope Augusta will never forget.

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Check your PM's, B*ian.

• Agent45Agent45 451 Posts
    Done! Let me just figure out a good answer for ya.

Done! Let me just figure out a good answer for ya.
    Cool.

One more question, is this a monthly thing or just something that will occur this one time?

• Agent45Agent45 451 Posts
    2nd Saturday of each month, so next one will be March 11.

2nd Saturday of each month, so next one will be March 11.
    Thank you, Sir.

• ZeusZeus 162 Posts
    These shows are dope fellas. If you're remotely near ATL or Augusta, GA then you need to come on out and enjoy some mighty fine tunes!

• These shows are dope fellas. If you're remotely near ATL or Augusta, GA then you need to come on out and enjoy some mighty fine tunes!

By the power of Zeus, I appreciate the kind word!