Is anybody else seeing google ads up there ^^^^?

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
I'm wondering if its some weird browser thing or if it is officially soulstrut endorsed. sometimes weird stuff happens when I'm looking at certain webpages. If everybody else sees them then cool.

Comments

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    i see em.

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    i see em.

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

AWESOME.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    ads for pet crates?

next level crawler abuse

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I'm only seeing $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    I see it as well. If you pay, can it be removed?

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    I have an urge to buy some Hip Hop T shirts...

• Google pays for us to post here.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    I have an urge to buy some Hip Hop T shirts...

http://www.cafepress.com/mufalaka

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Yes. I added Google ads to the site. Hopeing it will subsidize my $200/month web hosting costs.

Thats fine with me. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one seeing them.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Yes. I added Google ads to the site. Hopeing it will subsidize my $200/month web hosting costs.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    The best part about them are that they're advertising crates.

But I fucking hate google ads. At least they're not in the middle of the page though

But I fucking hate google ads. At least they're not in the middle of the page though

yeah.. its senseless stuff, but at this point , I figured why not?

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

for sure. $200 a month is fucking insanity

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

if i click on the ads a lot but never do anything else does it still help?

If this is a "clickthrough" plan, SS will get $$$ (like .03 or less) everytime we click a link.

Yes... "Every time an ad is clicked on your site, you will receive a certain percentage of what Google receives from the advertiser."

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

Yes... "Every time an ad is clicked on your site, you will receive a certain percentage of what Google receives from the advertiser."

is just clicking from here enough, or is there a time limit we need to sit at the site or click through the clicked site...CLICK CLICK CLICK

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Does it work if I click on the ads three times in a row? Or is it one click per visit? If it's the former we all need to get on our clicking game.

I'm gonna go click right now.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

Holy shit! How long did it take for you to require this level of hosting for the site?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I just saw "Save canadian wilderness". Does this include canadian strutters?

Holy shit! How long did it take for you to require this level of hosting for the site?

I have a dedicated server now and I constantly go over the bandwidth quota averaging close to 2 billz. Figured I'd give google ads a try before I resort to the dreaded "Pledge Drive".

I have a dedicated server now and I constantly go over the bandwidth quota averaging close to 2 billz. Figured I'd give google ads a try before I resort to the dreaded "Pledge Drive".

yikes! I don't blame you. What is the biggest bandwith eater on soulstrut?

People who don't delete their PMs

People who don't delete their PMs

hahaha!!!

• The only ad I get is for the Red Cross.