Slump Grind 2 is here (no pre, just order!)

hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
edited January 2006 in Announcements
Seems there was some confusion, so here it is: these are in and many have already gone out. As usual, these are $10 (domestic shipping included). Send paypal to B.Cause (djbcause@sbcglobal.net) or Ross Hogg (rosshogg@italselection.com) and we'll get one in the mail to you ASAP.Thanks to everyone who already ordered,Ross

Comments

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

• BELIEVEBELIEVE 257 Posts
    got mine yesterday. feeling the mix!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    the mix and design

• Rosh or Joss, I never got a confirmation on how many upfront, how many consignment, etc. and what's the paypal?

Get on your J.O. and let me pay you!

• Rosh or Joss, I never got a confirmation on how many upfront, how many consignment, etc. and what's the paypal?

Josh is about to "man up and take it to the PMs" with you.

Thine envelope doth flash (well, soon).

THIS JUST IN--A TEXT MESSAGE FROM SWEENDOG:

Damn near ghostrode a Verizon truck today cause of this Slumpy Grindy madness....

Josh is about to "man up and take it to the PMs" with you.

Thine envelope doth flash (well, soon).

Alright, and a paypal payment is about to be made.

Guess I'll have to wait until next month to buy myself a grown man shirt

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    been sick the past week so i only got to listen to this shit this week but shits definitely proper. gotta rip it to the ipod (matching the izod) to truly feel the local bay area experience.

im late on this shit but ross' dancehall/reggae/lover's rock mix is rocking shit at work right now and makes me want to step my reggae game up.

• i got mine in the mail today.

solid.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    btw, i dropped this in some other thread, but e-40 is going to be playing in hawaii next month and i can't be more happy. i'm going to try to sneak a bottle of carlo to get 40 to sign but that might be hard to do.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    sounding good as always fellas.

• dudes... nice work! this CD is off the chandeliers! disobayish graemlin might have to happen...

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    disobayish graemlin might have to happen...