McDee (and all who have yet to delete their PMs)

Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Delete them so I can send you PMs!

Comments

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    TripleDouble[/b], that goes for you too!

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    oh damn.. im on it!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Martin: You need to delete some more...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Do I need to delete any?

probably not. sigh.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Do I need to delete any?

probably not. sigh.

Yes you do....just tried to send you one....dude is Vinylneck

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    ODUB too. ThesOne Too.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    what's the magic #?

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    seems to be 200

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    GIR - I can't write you back - delete PM's...

• hey!

well, im too lazy to go through all my pm's right now so im just gonna use this space to pm some extra special friends.

hcrink[/b]
    dude! i got your package today. fucking awesome dude. seriously, i was only kinda half expecting this, but what a pleasant surprise. ive been holding out for that barbara lynn - youll lose a good thing 45 so thanks! great fucking tune homie! you rule. but what the fuck is up with that ching chong chi sen ling 45? all chop socky chinaman racist shit dammit! its all like "he buy me socky and bowl of rice" holy shit! ok, i like it, but DAMN!

asprin,

dude, i got my phone back and turned it back on. is your car alright? page me

spaceghost,

dude. there's a another duke's show on feb. 18th. busy?

hogginthefogg,

dude. i never got back to you about your pm. this time around imma buy my fix. dont send me nothin. im all about your means not your ends. well, im kinda about your ends.

hcrink[/b]
    dude! i got your package today. fucking awesome dude. seriously, i was only kinda half expecting this, but what a pleasant surprise. ive been holding out for that barbara lynn - youll lose a good thing 45 so thanks! great fucking tune homie! you rule. but what the fuck is up with that ching chong chi sen ling 45? all chop socky chinaman racist shit dammit! its all like "he buy me socky and bowl of rice" holy shit! ok, i like it, but DAMN!

haha! oh shit, I forgot about that one. haha! I hope you dig at least a few of those though.

• oh damn.. im on it!

McDee: did you get my PM/e-mail? get back soon?

• girgir 329 Posts
    GIR - I can't write you back - delete PM's...

if it makes you feel any better waxidermy deleted another review i posted.

• hcrink[/b]

haha! oh shit, I forgot about that one. haha! I hope you dig at least a few of those though.

i dig them all my friend!

• Kinetic[/b] need to clear his PM's please!

• TripleDouble[/b], that goes for you too!

back in the game at a svelte 56 pms

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    hey!
    asprin,

dude, i got my phone back and turned it back on. is your car alright? page me

Hommie,

Car is out of the shop. The transmission is on warranty so they fixed it but then on the receipt wrote down "second opinion" under 'Recomendations'... WTF

it's driving now though so one day at a time. Thou shat be paginated.

• Thou shat[/b] be paginated.

• spaceghost,

dude. there's a another duke's show on feb. 18th. busy?

whoa. ok, forget about the dukes.

ps
    my pm is now working.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    There's a Dukes show this weekend? Yell at a hommie.

• not this weekend, the weekend of the 18th. i'll shat at you homes.

• I've deleted mine for all you s!!

• hogginthefogg,

dude. i never got back to you about your pm. this time around imma buy my fix. dont send me nothin. im all about your means not your ends. well, im kinda about your ends.

Fine! b/w Page Me

PeeRo - Our stream of consciousness banter was ended due to your too many PM's. Please report to lost and found near the food court...

• i like how you think

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    Delete them so I can send you PMs!

calling djcoolhands.