WHALE

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Back in the day I could eat half a whale with just the help of a glass of water. I noticed today that I can hardly eat a whole whale sandwich.How about you? What are your whale eating habits?

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Back in the day I could eat half a whale with just the help of a glass of water. I noticed today that I can hardly eat a whole whale sandwich.

How about you? What are your whale eating habits?

My mother in law makes some killer whale (no orca) soup. I felt bad eating it, but oh well... gotta eat maine!

There's this bid seafood mart over near their house in Japan and they got straight up big ass blocks of whale.

(no sushi)

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Back in the day I could eat half a whale with just the help of a glass of water. I noticed today that I can hardly eat a whole whale sandwich.

How about you? What are your whale eating habits?

JLR, i completely sympathize. now that i.h.o.whale reinstated their all you can eat whale policy, i find that i can barely finish two decent size fins... even if i go light on the syrup

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Not me, I can eat a whale with any problem. FYI: whale empanadas are where it's at. If you pour some melted blubber over it's

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    FYI: whale empanadas are where it's at.

Whale asado, that's really

And one more for the hatters.

• I had whale once in iceland...I liked it.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    anyone ever gone harpoonin'... fat chicks rule !

(no pus-y chicken)

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    FYI: whale empanadas are where it's at.

Whale asado, that's really

And one more for the hatters.