I know this is a funny request... maybe not.

gambitgambit 906 Posts
edited January 2006 in Announcements
Strutters,Me and my mens (BreakSelf and dj_pi) got a monthly soul and funk night going in Lansing, MI (read Mid-Michigan) and we're interested in having some guest DJs come play.I'm basically organizing the talent pool and see what we get. I'm also a bedroom promoter, so if the right person hollers, we may be able to work out a freaky deal for you to come play with us.Our monthly is just a very modest gig (meaning not high-gro$$ing), but I'd like to blow the roof off the sucka and offer the night something new and fresh.If you're just near the area and you just want to spin your raers publicly in a fun-filled, booze-laden social setting, then you're our guy too.Our shit's are on Monday night only right now, but we're not backed up... if someone's really interested in playing in Michigan, we can arrange other dates.I've heard from a couple Strutters already, so I figured I'd extend it further and see what we get.PMs or e-mail [email]gambitdmc@yahoo.com[/email]

Comments

• dj_pidj_pi 335 Posts
    I second the notion! Any strutters that wanna come out are more than welcome. It'd be nice to meet up with some peeps.