Attn: Grandpa Shig

holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
I tried to send this to your PMs but they are full. Milk - The Knife Song AKA the Soundtrack to Jason Lee Blowing Minds in 1992.

Comments

• I tried to send this to your PMs but they are full.
    Milk - The Knife Song AKA the Soundtrack to Jason Lee Blowing Minds in 1992.

oh shit! straight from the movie no less!!!!!

i mean, i dont know much about skateratin, but dude had a real fluid style.

can you include the war outside your window song too?

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    I tried to send this to your PMs but they are full.

The only War song on the soundtrack is 'Low Rider', is that the one you want?

I tried to send this to your PMs but they are full.

The only War song on the soundtrack is 'Low Rider', is that the one you want?
    Or do you mean 'My War' by Black Flag?

• haha! no man, towards the end of the jason lee segment, he sings this really corny song about war. eh, dont worry about it. thanks for that milk tune though!!!

haha! no man, towards the end of the jason lee segment, he sings this really corny song about war. eh, dont worry about it. thanks for that milk tune though!!!
    That's right, I totally forgot about that. I don't have that on mp3. I gotta watch that vid again, you know they finally re-released it as a hidden segment on the latest Blind DVD. I finally got around to making an .avi of my original VHS a couple of years ago, that movie is so crucial.