Paging Radio Show folks/Record Store owners/blogs!

GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Hey everybody!Trying to promote "Break in the Road" right now and would like to have your help!If any of you guys are interested in promoting the album on your radio show, blog site, magazine or what have you and would like me to send y'all a promo copy and press kit, please e-mail me at [email]gnattychad@hotmail.com[/email] and send me your address . If you are a record store owner and want a sneak peak please do the same. All information will be kept confidential. I REALLY want to clear these first 500 copies with no sweat and hopefully go into a second run. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, please refer to www.breakintheroad.org or see this link:http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=426636&an=0&page=0#Post426636to see how it all developed on soulstrut.com. ONE!~gNAT

Comments

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    bumpers! thank you to five or six people that have e-mailed me. Keep em coming.

~Nat

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Promotional Bump

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    For those of you that have sent me your shipping information for PR work, I will send you the Press Kit today. Anyone else that has the means of promoting this, please e-mail me your shipping address.

~Nat

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    2/2/06: 15 kits went out to places ranging from the UK to Wyoming.

Any record shops wanting to preview? more college radio stations? lemme know. You don't have to have a mailing list of 10,000...just be honest and willing to do a little promotion.

Nat

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    5 kits went out today: Australia to Alameda, CA...Canada to Santa Rosa, CA...keep the lines of communication open and e-mail me possible promotion ideas and feedback.

[email]gnattychad@hotmail.com[/email]

Thank all of you for your support in promoting BREAK IN THE ROAD. I am putting in my order tomorrow for 1000 of these and should have them in hand shortly.

College Radio, Street Rags, Blogs, extensive clout in the staff room, Zines, etc. are all manners in which I would like to promote this.

Remember, this will only be as successful as WE make it.

~Nat

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Florida to Virginia...keep em coming.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Just got mine in the post last night including some promo stickers that are going to start appearing on objects round London very soon. Thanks for that gNAT.

Very impressed by the album, you all deserve much respect. Will stick something up on Ear Fuzz later today about it.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    I've gotten a lot of positive feedback about the album. Thank all of you so much for your efforts. Keep those resources coming. Additionally, those of you that have updated blogs or are able to post links to the promotion efforts, please do so.

~gNAT

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    MO PROMO? Get @ me.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Radio station people that have already contacted me, you should know that I have every intention of sending y'all a promo, but I am waiting for the CD with the art to come through instead of a generic looking CD-R so that EVERYBODY at the station will take a look at it...and again:
    MO PROMO? Get @ me.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    MO PROMO? Get @ me.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    MO PROMO? Get @ me.

http://www.earfuzz.com/
    Thank you J*&%o$r.

Also, we have hella friends.

www.myspace.com/breakintheroad

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    MO PROMO? Get @ me.

http://www.earfuzz.com/
    Thank you J*&%o$r.

Also, we have hella friends.

www.myspace.com/breakintheroad

get @ me!

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    I STILL NEED YOUR HELP! Both myself and the good people down south without homes would appreciate any help you can give in promoting this album. Whether that be radio spot, blogs, newspapers, etc. I am not opposed to anything as far promoting this cause. THANK YOU!
    Hey everybody!

Trying to promote "Break in the Road" right now and would like to have your help!

If any of you guys are interested in promoting the album on your radio show, blog site, magazine or what have you and would like me to send y'all a promo copy and press kit, please e-mail me at [email]gnattychad@hotmail.com[/email] and send me your address . If you are a record store owner and want a sneak peak please do the same. All information will be kept confidential. I REALLY want to clear these first 500 copies with no sweat and hopefully go into a second run.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, please refer to www.breakintheroad.org or see this link:

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=426636&an=0&page=0#Post426636

to see how it all developed on soulstrut.com.

ONE!

~gNAT

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    I STILL NEED YOUR HELP! Both myself and the good people down south without homes would appreciate any help you can give in promoting this album. Whether that be radio spot, blogs, newspapers, etc. I am not opposed to anything as far promoting this cause. THANK YOU!
    Hey everybody!

Trying to promote "Break in the Road" right now and would like to have your help!

If any of you guys are interested in promoting the album on your radio show, blog site, magazine or what have you and would like me to send y'all a promo copy and press kit, please e-mail me at [email]gnattychad@hotmail.com[/email] and send me your address . If you are a record store owner and want a sneak peak please do the same. All information will be kept confidential. I REALLY want to clear these first 500 copies with no sweat and hopefully go into a second run.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, please refer to www.breakintheroad.org or see this link:

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=426636&an=0&page=0#Post426636

ONE!

~gNAT
    BUMP.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Hey everybody!

ONE!

~gNAT
    BUMP.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    First, I just want to thank you to all who have put this on the radio, blogs, newspapers, etc. or have just copped the album. The seeds are being planted and will spread...I am confident of that. Shit, I'll get on the streets and hustle this OUTSIDE Amoeba if necessary. We can do this.

I do, however, need some more help in plugging Break In The Road. I recently got over my fear of radio and plugged it on KALX and KUSF...it was hella fun. If you or someone you know can help us with publicizing this project, I would greatly appreciate it. Have a good day y'all and stay up.

gNAT