Guys: Has "A Thing Named Kim" Ever Stepped to You?

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Hey,

All these posts about stories made me think of one. I was at the former La Trapp Lounge in Fayetteville, NC, drinking, chillin', and rappin' to the hons and what not. I finished my drink at the bar, and then strolled the lounge area to find a honey to dance with. As I was walking around, this tall, long-foot "chick" said to me (in a husky-ass voice, mind you), "Would you like to dance?". I responded, "Ah, nah money, I don't go that way, no thanks, bruh!!!". I purposely said it all loud to bust his ass out so the brothas wouldn't be fooled. Then again, I shouldn't have worried, 'cause money was not at all convincing. Some crazy shit used to happen in the club. Please add on...

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    man, you know how i found out?... dick tasted just like shit.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    man, you know how i found out?... dick tasted just like shit.

You stayed around for the dick-tasting part?

Not related, but this dude that used to mc around my old hood used to ALWAYS get "fooled" by almost every tranny he saw.

Back in my public high school days, my friends and I were on the bus one time, and I mean dude (the tranny) had like a light beard, big ass adam's apple, man hands/legs/arms, the whole nine... D*****k's looking back at him/her and is all "Gottdamn, you see that bad ass broad?". The rest of us are all bugging that D can't see that this is a man. But D's still insisting on maintaining he's a woman because of her "sexy ass lips", so one of my homies goes back there and asks "are you a guy?" to which the tranny replies "no".

Later when she passes us on her way off the bus, we all notice this big ass bulge between her legs poking out from the tight skirt she was wearing. We all break out laughing except D, who said something to the effect of "Shit, I'd still hit".

it's actually an offensive joke, that starts out "you know how i knew ____ was gay?"... my dad told me.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    for my LA rackord digger heads:

How many times have you been propositioned by a TS prostitute in the Arons parking lot?

I'm at 2

we all notice this big ass bulge between her legs poking out from the tight skirt she was wearing.
    i've heard that really fine women sometimes stuff a potato down the front of their shorts, y'know.. to save for later or something.

we all notice this big ass bulge between her legs poking out from the tight skirt she was wearing.
    i've heard that really fine women sometimes stuff a potato down the front of their shorts, y'know.. to save for later or something.

This trade actually goes back a bit...

It was big in Europe around the 16th to 18th centuries. It was a climate thing, I think.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    "fooled"

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts

I, too, have a fetish for Eastern European women.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

What does Miss Shingaling have to do with transvestites??

• No dude, the one on the left is really a chick. duh.

• Miss shing's real name is k&m.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Miss shing's real name is k&m.

And she steps to the am

Combining posts now: If you're ever walking through the red light district in Amsterdam and a door opens with some tall hot chick and she has real pubic hair, walk away son.