KWAME THE BOY GENIUS

mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
topics to discuss:[/b]old albums - hot or not?his newer production - lloyd banks, missy, chingy/fatmanscoop, he's still here!and of course the polkadots! - still played out? no way!GO ownlee ewe video -

Comments

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    The Rhythm =

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    First album is above average..................Welcome to the Bone age!!!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    somebody was listening to KDAY this morning

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    somebody was listening to KDAY this morning
    damn right! he was giving will his propers!

RESPECK

• The Rhythm =

um, someone have asprin's high school yearbook photo? i do believe it needs some dusting off

• topics to discuss:[/b]

old albums - hot or not?
    his newer production - lloyd banks, missy, chingy/fatmanscoop, he's still here!
    and of course the polkadots! - still played out? no way!

As in "It's the man we all know and love/Kwame"????

I just remember the one video really....

"I was w/ the girlie playin the love surgeon/to get next to Kwam the girlie was urgin"

Had no idea this cat was still in the game.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

Had no idea this cat was still in the game.

best believe that. he produced lloyd banks on fire and missy turn the lights up. i've always had a soft spot for kwame.

• boy genius = hot record. definitely. worth it for "the rhythm" alone ("to me you got the jordache look," dont front) but the whole record had people hitting the mall to buy up skidz and polka dot silk shirts for days. BIG can bust on him all he wants, but...um, Kwame's still in the game, anyway (RIP BIG). that second record was a little too much arrested development via chess king, but the ownlee eue single is a .25 flea mkt find and girls dig it every time you play it.

• strong like a steroid
    avoid the noid