More on My Horrible Week (RR)

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
this saga started last year...a basement full of records...definite heat...dropped a considerable amount of loot"come back anytime" says the shopkeepi recently called back and he claims "i dont think i want you down there"i let shit settle down and hit him up on the friendly tip once again....just to get in therehe hung up on meso i approached him later in the daythis time through email___________________My name is Chris. I actually called you up today inquiring about the records in the basement. If you had brought some up etc. Im a little confused as to theory on those said records. I am looking to buy more obscure titles, some of which i recall you having down there. Stuff that the general public doesnt easily identify with. No Billy Joel, Led Zeppelin and what not... i came in there last April and dropped what i thought was a considerable amount of money for the time i spent down there. i actually could of bought more and spent more time, but i felt i was annoying you. i am a musician and i benefit greatly from record buying. i refuse to shop on eBay and the amount of physical stores that have things to offer is diminishing daily. i am just curious if i was able to go down there again. look through your supposed storage spaces etc. if not , i am curious as to why i cant. theres money to be made on your end and music to be made on mine im meticulous when it comes to record condition. you even priced out of the book, which i dont mind. basically, all im saying is that ive been in a slump and i know you have things im interested in.. i live a good distance from you and am almost positive you didnt bring anything id be interested in to the floori was just wondering sincerely -chris ___________________Chris, As I stated yesterday I have been putting records out for sale all the time. I buy records frequently and always try to put new unique records out for sale along with common ones. I undersatnd your situation coming from far away is not easy. I am not willing to allow you into my supposed storage space again. No expalaination is needed. You can email me a short list of lp's you are looking for and I will see if I have any to sell you. We do want and appreciate your buisness so please stop in every so often and shop. Gary______________________Gary, NO -Chris

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    just buy some bolt cutters, and stop by afterhours.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    He knows you know he doesn't know what's up. Seems pretty cut and dry.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    haha i honestly thought about that

Jersey heads know the deal (i think)

ill blow up the spot...i dont care...dudes a total dickface

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    He knows you know he doesn't know what's up.
    you need some beats for that, nate.

what he must know is that his store will be out of business in 5 years

so why not make a lil extra on the side while u can

• So it's his storage?

basement of the store

says he has a storage unit tho which i have never seen

virtually untapped...

i bought more private press stuff cuz he was pricing by the book

hes got a basement full of heaters and an upstairs full of nothing

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    basement of the store

virtually untapped...

Be a dear and tell us the physical address of the store.

• basement of the store

virtually untapped...

Be a dear and tell us the physical address of the store.

Would this be that clown in Morrisville????