B-Boy/girl strut

pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
I just wanted to thank Castillo and others for the great info and mixesHere is a video of the BC-one competition for 2005, good beats, many different styles and facemelting action. The champion Lilou(france) kills the whole thing in the semifinals.

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Soulstrut poster Noz highly recommends this book... he said he was gonna find his future wife through it or something, although it looks kind of corny to me:

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Soulstrut poster Noz highly recommends this book... he said he was gonna find his future wife through it or something, although it looks kind of corny to me:

bgirls are the best, period...as long as they still own that female aspect to their moves, indeed watching a girl doing headspins and windmills when she looks like a dude is seriously

bgirls are the best, period...as long as they still own that female aspect to their moves

That's exactly what Noz said!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    this is nothing but a tepid comeback for the nose ring jabs. you had to pm me to get me to even look at this terd of a thread.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    at this terd of a thread.

For the record: Bgirl crews are tight and so is the video

this is nothing but a tepid comeback for the nose ring jabs. you had to pm me to get me to even look at this terd of a thread.

You mad?

Getting emotional and slinking out of this post to the strains of Ellay Khule's "Ode to a B-Girl"?

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    at this terd of a thread.

For the record: Bgirl crews are tight and so is the video

the faux_rillz factor???

• Its all about Shie Chan.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    B-Boys & B-Girlz

Did it hurt like feck when you were first laerning the handglide position?

Is there an exact spot to be planting your elbow? If there is, its an illusive mothafunk.

Any pointers?