Original or Reissue, internet verification?

smalltimehustlessmalltimehustles 15 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Does anyone know a website where you can verify the authenticity of hiphop wax?I wanna know if my copy of 'schooly d's - gucci time' is the original or not... the number in the deadwax is SD112A & B on the flip.Is there a site for verifying any record?

Comments

• http://www.labelscans.com/ and spinemag used to have a section too. but i'm not sure that either had info on that schooly d 12"...sorry

• does anybody else have any tips?

• DigginDiggin 319 Posts
    www.vinylexchange.com - ask in the forum

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Does anyone know a website where you can verify the authenticity of hiphop wax?
    I wanna know if my copy of 'schooly d's - gucci time' is the original or not... the number in the deadwax is SD112A & B on the flip.
    Is there a site for verifying any record?

SD112 & SD113 is the etching that I have, and I'm 99.9% percent positive that this is the OG wax. There also should be "VIRTUE CS7" as in Frank Virtue

Hi Chris.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Does anyone know a website where you can verify the authenticity of hiphop wax?
    I wanna know if my copy of 'schooly d's - gucci time' is the original or not... the number in the deadwax is SD112A & B on the flip.
    Is there a site for verifying any record?

SD112 & SD113 is the etching that I have, and I'm 99.9% percent positive that this is the OG wax. There also should be "VIRTUE CS7" as in Frank Virtue

Hi Chris.

Oh my bad this is for the "Gucci Time" B/W "PSK" 12".

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Should be heavvvy wax on the OG right?