Backatchyouwiththarealness> Rock over Portland

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited January 2006 in Announcements
Me and this dude

will be doing what comes naturally making the gyals go crazy at the Goodfoot next Friday

Hollero for the guest list and get there early cause that place goes off like no other

Comments

• <---------- reeeeeally wants to be in portland feb 3rd.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Day please tell M***y that the CD he gave to me (with his remixes) was blank and I would still love to hear them.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Ma**y is dude
    Da***n is dude
    Fridays at the Goodfoot is the move (used to be for me when I lived in Portland)

have fun

• me and mrs. jeigh will be in effect.

better bring some expired cartons of these along :

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Guest list plaese. Will you be around Saturday as well? If so, you can come see me spin funk and soul for hot girls who'd rather be listening to Dave Matthews.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Guest list plaese. Will you be around Saturday as well? If so, you can come see me spin funk and soul for hot girls who'd rather be listening to Dave Matthews.

MY HOMAY - I'm sorry I haven't hit you back. I'll call you soon.

And yes, you and Jeigh are on the list. Anybody else that wants me to add them, holler in a PM and I'll see what I can do.

Can you add me just for old time sake...I will definitely be there in spirit.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    buhbuhbump[/b]

Asprin you know I got you!

• [wishfull thinking that I may somehow end up in Portland by the good graces of God]yo d...put me on the list as well[/[wishfull thinking that I may somehow end up in Portland by the good graces of God]

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    [wishfull thinking that I may somehow end up in Portland by the good graces of God]yo d...put me on the list as well[/[wishfull thinking that I may somehow end up in Portland by the good graces of God]

You got it homie.
    Just make sure you bring my record!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Thanks to everyone who made it out last night, I had a blast. Sorry I couldn't kick it with everyone like I would have liked to. I'll try to post some pics soon.