SO.CALI: Kero One: with King Most In-Stores

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited January 2006 in Announcements
Sup Sup..umm...yeah I'll be manning the decks for my main homie-stromie, Kero One, this weekend down in L.A. We'll doing two in-stores on Satruday. If you guys wants to check out some "jazzy-fany-fun-rap-that-faux_rillz-hates" then stroll through.

SATURDAY @ 2PM: 33 1/3rd LOS ANGELES [/b]

and then for the Cerritos folks

SATURDAY @ 5PM: STACKS VINYL CERRITOS [/b]

Saturday - January 28th, 2006 @ 5pm

KERO ONE
Already releasing five 12 on his own imprint called plug label, and working with artists such as Grand Puba, Quantic, and Masspyke, Kero is now preparing the release of his first debut album called Windmills of the Soul. The album has been called a blissfully melodic blend of hip hop and jazz that draws on the best elements of legendary beatmakers like DJ Premier and No.I.D. by Okayplayer and been labeled one of the most exciting albums in recent history by The Sound Providers. Already released in Japan, it has reached ..2 of 200 on the underground hip hop HMV and Tower Records lists, and held the title in the top 100 downloaded Itunes songs for 3 months straight. Be sure not to miss
out on Kero Ones performance, he will be performing exclusive tracks from his new album "Windmills of the Soul".
The new album will be available before release date here at Stacks vinyl.

holler

Comments

• FYI, this joint is in my hood and you can eat pupusas with that mexican cole slaw (i mean curtido) to your hearts desire. im telling you, the central american food in ktown is not to be sleeped on. its a lil on the fancy side tho.

Atlacatl

301 N. Berendo St.

Los Angeles, CA 90004