Groove Merchant DJ's @ Elbo Room in SF: Friday!

peacefulrotationpeacefulrotation 3,481 Posts
edited January 2006 in Announcements
Yet another visually pleasing image courtesy of Mr. Asprin, whom I could not thank enough.

Comments

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    dude, I want to see that! Looks awesome. Glad to see that yall are playing out
    Nice nod to the Hathaway/Flack cover too

• Kinda amped.It's been four months since I played out,so, many new joints to drop!Try to make it out.I'll be the drunk guy poorly mixing good records.

Chris

• OneSoulOneSoul 206 Posts
    I'll be the drunk guy poorly mixing good records.

hey that's usually my line... ha-ha, damn I wish I could make it to this, I've got tickets to see Eddie Griffin that night in San Jose...

Is there another one planned yet?

I am planning on stopping by the store that Friday afternoon though, I have a few things that you might be interested in.

-B-

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Nice nod to the Hathaway/Flack cover too

Credit p-ro for coming to me with that idea...genius!

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Aww shit... I wish I could come to this. Oh well, have fun fellas,

DJ Ferrari

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    I will be thurrrrr...... I'll be the drunk guy....being drunk.

• bermpsch

will be great to see ya'll folx there!

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    Serg and I, the annoying paparazzi, are comin' too. See y'alls tonight.

Sickness, schmickness. Fuck it, I'll be there. I'll be the guy looking like death wishing I was drunk. Been cooped up in my room all week, need some fresh air.

DJ Ferrari

• i need one of those Sly buttons.

• missed it...darn!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    i need one of those Sly buttons.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

• 3rded on the sly button,

how was the night???

how was the night???

Very nice. Decent crowd and as I'm sure you could imagine, reeediculous record selection courtesy of the GM homies. Chris dropped this one modern soul track that was so good I could barely hold onto my beer. That's saying a lot because beer is very important to me.

Nice to meet Serg and Stef there. So Serg is as crazy in real life as I had figured. He kept telling these 2 dudes that I sucked. Every time I walked by... "This guy (pause) SUCKS!!!" Highly entertaining

DJ Ferrari

• sergserg 682 Posts
    ha, dude I'm sorry. I was wasted and don't even remember yelling at you. That night was pretty much a blur and apparently morsecode got me to smoke so that didn't help my situation at all.

• ha, dude I'm sorry. I was wasted and don't even remember yelling at you. That night was pretty much a blur and apparently morsecode got me to smoke so that didn't help my situation at all.

So.

Typical.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Aaahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!!!! This fuggin guy.... NEVER PASS ANYTHING TO MY MANS AND THEM. Dude just sat there holdin his head, ahahaha... Great night tho, these guys need to do this more often!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts