When will it end? (NRR Hollywood BS)

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Having Thurber as a writer may actually make this entertaining. Don't knock the hustle til you get a chance to see some product

• Ironic moustaches are HILARIOUS.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    I can't imagine anyone else playing Magnum apart from Tom Selleck.

He is Mr Moustache.

• well this is sure to do just as well as the amazing dukes of hazard

and hollywood wonders why no one is goin to the movies

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

well this is sure to do just as well as the amazing dukes of hazard

Yeah....whatever happened to great films like "The Harlem Globetrotters Go To Gilligan's Island"!!!!!

• well this is sure to do just as well as the amazing dukes of hazard

Yeah....whatever happened to great films like "The Harlem Globetrotters Go To Gilligan's Island"!!!!!

that shit had more imagination than 99% of the shit that is coming out right now

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    I was at the movies last week and saw a preview for a new Pink Panther movie (with Steve Martin). no thanks.

• I was at the movies last week and saw a preview for a new Pink Panther movie (with Steve Martin). no thanks.

I saw a thing about steve martin and one of the dudes from monty python was talking about how he only does big lame studio movies to finance his modern art collection. I think his real acting talent comes from his ability to pretend he think his movies are good when he talks to the press.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    I was at the movies last week and saw a preview for a new Pink Panther movie (with Steve Martin). no thanks.

Wrong on so many levels. I wanna puke just thinking about it.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Who liked the show Magnum P.I.?

I think I turned the channel faster than when I see the chopper landing on MASH or the little girls rolling down the hill on Little House on the Prairie, and that is pretty fast.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    MASH and Magnum are both great shows. Mash is very anti war and an all around good comedy/drama WAY beter than current sit-coms. MAgnum is just plain awesome. Hot Car: check
    Breathtaking Location: Check
    Killer Theme Song: check
    Helicopter and other excuses for sweet aerial shots of paradise: check
    Guns: check
    Girls: check
    Ganja: check (occasional drug busts)
    'Stash: Check
    You just can't go wrong w/ this shit. Pure entertainment...