HEAT for trade!!!

haze25haze25 759 Posts
edited January 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
bobby byrd-i need help lp (og, beautiful copy)camille yarbrough-iron pot cooker sam dees-the show must go oneugene mcdaniels-headless heroes of the apocalypserevolution-zap powthe sylvers-Ipatrice rushen-before the dawnlupin III-afro rockdavid t walker-plum happyal johnson-back for moregregg jackson-one for the road (private press rhode island soul lp from 1982, fetched 200 plus on the bay last year.bryan ferry-let's stick together (u.k break)esther williams-last night changed it all 45lloyd charmers-skin tight 45get at em' before they make their way to n.y..............looking for dope soul lp's,moody latin joints, the shades of black lightning lp, the AIR lp on embryo,breaks, beats and soulman/muro mix cds.peace,xavier

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    X****r,

I'll be coming to you shortly with another list

-Adam

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    looking forward to your list a**m, you did receive the p**e g**d-s/t i sent you right?

peace,xavier

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    yeah, I'ma take a wild guess and say you werent too into what I sent you last??

worse comes to worse you can always ebay that ish

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    it was more of me wanting to get you that record since i figured it was up your alley. the record i got from you was equal in value but not realy my thing. hope you liked the record.

peace,xavier