Uhhhhh, what?

BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Can somebody please explain the following interaction to me? Below is a brief email exchange between me and a fellow who won two of MY auctions.___________________________Him: "please tell me the cheapest shipping costs to switzerland . economy is ok. send me an paypal payment please. best regards a*** p****"Me: "Economy (surface) postage is $6. As I'm sure you know, that can take up to 8 weeks. thanks, A****"Him:"hithats no problem! please send me an paypal payment.kind regardsA*** P****"____________________________Is dude trying to flip the script on me, or am I missing something?

Comments

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Maybe he want's to know what email address to send a paypal payment to.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

I believe you mean "an[/b] paypal payment"...and you could be right, I guess b/c I only have one email address that didn't cross my mind.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    best regards a***** p********

probably just Pearson messin with ya.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

I believe you mean "an[/b] paypal payment"...and you could be right, I guess b/c I only have one email address that didn't cross my mind.

A lot of those guys are ESL so I try to read between the lines. I'm sure he wants you to send an e-mail with a "pay now" link or and e-mail address for your paypal.

I know if I had to write in Swiss it would come out " please how much donkey I pay to sex with"

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

A lot of those guys are ESL so I try to read between the lines. I'm sure he wants you to send an e-mail with a "pay now" link or and e-mail address for your paypal.

I know if I had to write in Swiss it would come out " please how much donkey I pay to sex with"

yeah, I'm sure it's just a matter of a slightly botched translation, but the way it came out made me smile.

For the record, my Swiss is impeccable.