-2 outside and 1PM inside - what ya got for lunch?

RezRez 164 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Me? I'm just digging thru the biggest bowlful of North African stew ya ever saw! Chicken, chick peas, carrots, coriander, parsnips etc all in a spicy broth with harissa and all sat on a big pat of heavenly mashed potatoes... Made on Sunday evening and still tasting good Tuesday morning...my God - my wife is a good cook...What's in your bowl?Rez

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    So I had "milanesas de soja con vegetales al vapor" today. Some shit made with soy with cheese and tomatoes over it and some steamed vegetables. Mineral water. No coffee. So

It's summer down here, and it's really painful for yours (married) truly to look all the near tables with all these hot-office-porte??as with so little clothes on them. I dare to say they are better than records.

Can I start a blog?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    goldfish and orange juice
    I need to go to the supermarket today

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I just woke up. Gonna make some tomatoe + mayo + toast.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

I need to go to the supermarket today

I've been having this strange feeling lately at the supermarket, like I'm gonna find records between the milk bottles. Never happened.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    God, women in Latin American countries dress so much hotter than stateside girls... It's "winter" here which today means cloudy and 60's.

Lunch: Cranberry Glazed Pork Chop, Penne with Broccoli in a Toasted Walnut Butter Sauce, french bread, cola

• So I had "milanesas de soja con vegetales al vapor" today. Some shit made with soy with cheese and tomatoes over it and some steamed vegetables. Mineral water. No coffee. So

It's summer down here, and it's really painful for yours (married) truly to look all the near tables with all these hot-office-porte??as with so little clothes on them. I dare to say they are better than records.

Can I start a blog?

Only if it contains picture of the hot-office-porte??as.