Crunkanomics in the new millennium

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited January 2006 in Announcements
A two part art and rap money seminar featuring yours truely (who?) with the hip-hop trainwreck lovingly referred to by the mayor of Chico as The Becky Sagers Band are taking our 12 year legacy out of the orchards for a holy-grail-pakora- raer appearance within the sucka free. Come on and gurp with me and all your rellies at the Gurp City Art and Inebreation festival featuring such hearttrobs and luminaries as The Sacred HoopMc OrovilleEddie K.DJ Marz Six Feet Deep (hopefully with the strut's own mrpek)Z-ManThe Arizonia Gentlemen's ClubThe Serial GawkersTopRDJ QuestConciet and the Strangeface crewHandsome Gorgeous and the Gorgeous Armada and a bunch of other likeminded folk who I look forward to meeting.Saturday, Febuary 4th at the Hemlock Tavern, San Francisco CA-heathakilla "continueing to make baby momma's slap baby daddy's"

Comments

• sergserg 682 Posts

• -heathakilla "continueing to make baby momma's slap baby daddy's"

heathakilla bought Slump & Grind and is therefore a standup mumble-mumble in my book.

Too bad I'll be out of town for this show (d'oh!), but I betcha that dude B.Cousin will be there.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    that's right serg dun too!

beer+rap=3xkrazydelicious

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts