the soulstrut lull (nrr)

mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
it happens every day from around 4:30 - 6pm pst. morning posts are witty and frequent, but as the pm progesses, things get quiet and slow. this is when my work day is winding down and i need the most clown batches. so give me some.

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    give me some.

LULL CLOWN

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    saying. I am work thinking "how can I waste time" and I go to soulstrut, but then I get bored wasting time and I need to find other things to do.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    how's that lisa loeb show?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

exactly

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    bumpin this right now

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Damn I can't front hse is looking kinda good. By the way did you see that piece of shit that aired after it...yeah boooooooy check the credits

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Damn I can't front hse is looking kinda good. By the way did you see that piece of shit that aired after it...yeah boooooooy check the credits

WHEN IS THAT SCHITT ON THERE WERE 20 TRILLION GIRLS WHO LOOKED LIKE HER IN SEATTLE AND I POPPED A PRIVATE BONER LISTENING TO A MINTY PAPAYA. DEAL WITH IT.

WHEN IS THAT SCHITT ON THERE WERE 20 TRILLION GIRLS WHO LOOKED LIKE HER IN SEATTLE AND I POPPED A PRIVATE BONER LISTENING TO A MINTY PAPAYA. DEAL WITH IT.

oh fo sho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOEB

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    i'd bang her until she saw 20/20

i'd bang her until she saw 20/20

oh fo sho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOEB

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    fo sho

web page