Some random shit I was thinking about today.

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Not that I wasn't busy, but still.3 Toed sloths are natures way of saying "its OK to be lazy". They have these super rad claws that could fuck shit up, but they are like "eh, whatever."I feel sorry for people who attempt suicide and fail. Its kinda like, damn, you really ARE a failure.Yawning is contagious, so I wonder if you lined people up in a straight line all the way across the world and back, and even over the ocean, and then yawned, how long would it take before it came back to you?Why isn't virginia called East Virginia???Why do fruit roll-ups exist?well, sorry to waste your time with that, but I've done about all I'm going to do at work today.

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Why do fruit roll-ups exist?

they are like lo-fi gummy bears for those that fear the third dimension

if they call it antidote, does that mean the cause is the "dote"? and if not, how come?

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    Why does my girl get mad when i call me female dentist a dentress? My Lawyer a Lawyress? A female cop an Officeress?

Shit is bugged.

• Flammable. Inflammable. They mean the same thing! Why?

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    Not that I wasn't busy, but still.

3 Toed sloths are natures way of saying "its OK to be lazy". They have these super rad claws that could fuck shit up, but they are like "eh, whatever."

I feel sorry for people who attempt suicide and fail. Its kinda like, damn, you really ARE a failure.

Yawning is contagious, so I wonder if you lined people up in a straight line all the way across the world and back, and even over the ocean, and then yawned, how long would it take before it came back to you?

Why isn't virginia called East Virginia???

well, sorry to waste your time with that, but I've done about all I'm going to do at work today.

If you think of things like this - then I recommend the following:

I got it as a gift and it answers some questions similar to yours... Not a bad read and its like 10 bucks...

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Flammable. Inflammable. They mean the same thing! Why?

INFLAMMABLE MEANS FLAMMABLE!! SHIT BRB!

- spidey

• OK,maybe an obvious one if you are into this type of humour.Even for those who are tired of all the cliche Carlin-isms there is a lot of fresh and surprisingly funny shit in this book.

"You rarely meet a whino with perfect pitch"

• what do blind people see in their dreams?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

I don't know, but they make great Dental Dams.

Herm

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    If you think of things like this - then I recommend keeping those thoughts to yourself

• why arkansas= arkansaw and kansas = kansas ????

• i wonder if birds can poop and fly at the same time..........usually when people get pooped on by birds they're under trees or telephone lines or something.
    for some reason i bet they can't.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

This has always driven me crazy. Same with valuable/invaluable...wtf?!?!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

This has always driven me crazy. Same with valuable/invaluable...wtf?!?!

Not quite:

Valuable = having great material or monetary value.

Invaluable = of inestimable value.

• Yawning is contagious, so I wonder if you lined people up in a straight line all the way across the world and back, and even over the ocean, and then yawned, how long would it take before it came back to you?

yo, I've had this same thought myself. spooky.

Why do we park in a driveway and drive on the parkway?

• i wonder if birds can poop and fly at the same time..........usually when people get pooped on by birds they're under trees or telephone lines or something.

No they can poop and fly. When I was 14 I got hit while riding my bike and there were no trees around. Birds have no control of their shit it just comes out when it has to. I'm glad people aren???t like that.

No they can poop and fly. When I was 14 I got hit while riding my bike and there were no trees around. Birds have no control of their shit it just comes out when it has to. I'm glad people aren???t like that.

Yeah right, those m*****f******s are aiming..

/L

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    + =

- spidey

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Yawning is contagious

Sometimes a person doesn't even have to hear one, just verbal suggestion will cause the response.

Next time you call someone, open the conversation with 'Dont yawn or anything, but..'

Within a minute they'll yawn.

• "extraordinary" is that like you are extra plain/regular/not exceptional/average?

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

answer