Lurkers Step Up Your Game

DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
68 anonymous ma-fuckers reading about waxidermy and ethiopian jazz. Come on dewds, register yo funky asses and get involved. The watched are now watching.

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

• 68 anonymous ma-fuckers reading about waxidermy and ethiopian jazz. Come on dewds, register yo funky asses. The watched are now watching.
    pretty sure most of those anonymous people are registered users that dont want you to know what they're looking at, ie. me.
    is it possible some are unregistered? not sure.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Ethiopian Jazz is embarassing but not that embarassing.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    68 anonymous ma-fuckers reading about waxidermy and ethiopian jazz. Come on dewds, register yo funky asses and get involved. The watched are now watching.

You remember what happened after the last couple lurker call-outs, right? And you really want to put us through that again? Things are just now getting back to normal...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

get involved, then get dissed by 6th grade hipsters who love dj shadow? you gotta rock weezer frames to look at soulstrut.com

Was this a dream you had or something?

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

get involved, then get dissed by 6th grade hipsters who love dj shadow? you gotta rock weezer frames to look at soulstrut.com

and come up with a good username & avatar for god's sake.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

come up with a good avatar for god's sake.

glass houses

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts

+ properly introduce thyself and go easy on thy graemlin usage.

• Not really a lurker anymore, but...

Marty
    Glendale, AZ
    very little dude
    # of records owned: under 300
    most spent on one record: $36
    # of years buying records: 4

Peace out..

Dude, if you're being "shit on" it's because you keep
    sticking your face in the toilet...you know?

The only lurkers I see getting abused beyond their first few posts are the ones
    who obsess over being abused, and rave about what dicks everyone is.
    If you're so familiar with 6th grade, you should know that the best way to continue getting abused is to harp on the abuse. Get over it.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Dude, if you're being "shit on" it's because you keep
    sticking your face in the toilet...you know?

The only lurkers I see getting abused beyond their first few posts are the ones
    who obsess over being abused, and rave about what dicks everyone is.
    If you're so familiar with 6th grade, you should know that the best way to continue getting abused is to harp on the abuse. Get over it.

Soul on Ice is much more cuddly in PM's

Soul on Ice is much more cuddly in PM's

That's where I can "be myself"

Seriously, though, all these "hurt pu**y" posts get ridiculous.
    Dudes want us to hold their hands and cut their steak into little
    pieces for them - nobody's gonna pin your mittens to your coat
    for you, kids...you're just gonna have to learn to go it alone...

and you don't even CARE what my Top 10 Albums are!!

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts

yeah who the fuck are you mother fucker? (quotes mandrew) and adjusts my henry rollins glasses.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

posting numerous images is part of the hazing i've been going through.

• Good evening strutters. I shall lurk no more...

I'm a medium dude in physical stature, but medium to small dude when it comes to records/digging.
    Love music and music culture and talking shit. Been lurking for a hot minute and have grown more entertained with almost every post and every turd of knowledge dropped. I feel kinda guilty for downloading a bunch of stuff too, so hopefully i can contribute in some way.

I'm high, and this is putting me to sleep

goodnite.
    Mike B

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

yeah who the fuck are you mother fucker? (quotes mandrew) and adjusts my henry rollins glasses.

You talking to me?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    HI

I CHALLENGE LURKERS TO PM ME. I WILL BLAST YOU. I WILL SEND YOU A RECORD. NO JOKE. BE COOL AND PM ME.

PM BLAST IS BETTER THAN BM BLAST.