Online music database

try2dreamtry2dream 1 Post
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
YoJus wonderin if anyone know of a music database online like allmusic.com but has more audio and more info on the more underground artists? any sites out there have paid subscriptions or something?

Comments

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Info, not so much audio, on some underground artists can be found as discogs.com.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Waxidermy

This is a new site fellow soulstrutter Slavin and I are doing. It does not have a billion entries like allmusic - yet, but it is of much higher quality and cooler. Which I will prove by using the "cool" graemlin.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Waxidermy

This is a new site fellow soulstrutter Slavin and I are doing. It does not have a billion entries like allmusic - yet, but it is of much higher quality and cooler. Which I will prove by using the "cool" graemlin.

Crink and slavin, the site is looking NICE. I'm hoping to contribute a bit as well and will get in touch with you when things settle down a bit on my end.

Also, big props to Breakself for the site name. SUCH A GOOD NAME, and it makes completef*ck*ngsense.

Here's to BIG t'ings in double-0 six.

Also, big props to Breakself for the site name. SUCH A GOOD NAME, and it makes completef*ck*ngsense.

Yes. I think I still owe an... uhhh... erection of some sort...

• Wow, nice site!

I didn't realize KingMoist was contributing though:

La Tropa Loca

I orignally bought this record because of the guy in the bunny suit???

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    That site is ill.

Case In Point

haha! yeah, I get excited when Noz does a review. the self hypnosis one is classic!

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

Yes. I think I still owe an... uhhh... erection of some sort...

...waiting...