essential funky disco reccomendation helpp

hendravishendravis 689 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Hey PartyPeople i got these gift cards for itunes music store and i want to find something on there thats pretty rare to find on disc... anyone got any suggestions on some funky disco that i could pick up off of itunes?? TIA

Comments

• Hey PartyPeople

i got these gift cards for itunes music store and i want to find something on there thats pretty rare to find on disc... anyone got any suggestions on some funky disco that i could pick up off of itunes?? TIA

Don't know if it's on disc/Itunes - but this one would be a good start

• its not on there.. but thanks man ... im streaming it off some other site rite now and thats exactly what im looking for! got any other suggestions,, cool cool stuff there

• I don't know of too many comps - I just thought there might be a chance since they had recently re-issued the vinyl of that one. Plenty of heads on here will know of something up your alley. Just give it some time...

• No Joey Negro comps or the like?

• thats cool thanks anyways.. if anything comes to mind just hit up this thread...
    cus i was def diggin that Cloud One stuff

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,890 Posts
    Download the Krivit-selected/Stef-mixed 718 mixes from here:

http://www.waxdj.com/djs/825/

more material than Hulk Hogan's tux.

• No Joey Negro comps or the like?

diggin that , kinda lookin for a lil wah action in this dance craze

• Options
    Is this a Pookieblow alias?

K in Canada.

• Is this a Pookieblow alias?

K in Canada.

Pookieblow???

Cloud One I wish you were on Itunes , guess ill have to wait and check out the actual album , dang doood hehe

• anybody else??
    boogie on

• kon & amir / uncle jrs friday fish fry
    lots of good disco on there...dont think im making a dime off this plug either!

• kon & amir / uncle jrs friday fish fry
    lots of good disco on there...dont think im making a dime off this plug either!

where would one go to check this out?

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts