BCD Tofu (non-RR)

johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
It's lunch.I saw a review of BCD Tofu in the Seattle PI yesterday, and was curious if anyone there (Chan?) or California has tried it. The promo video at their website is kinda corny:http://www.bcd-tofu.com/images/BCD_Movie1.wmvbut it looks good.

Comments

• its aite... i'm not a big fan of korean food myself (even though i live in the middle of koreatown), but i've been to a couple of BCD's myself and its mad decent. i'm more of a fan of the bulgogi than the tofu tho so maybe i'm not a good judge...

• decent. i live right by the one that looks like a ihop.

best thing about it is the hot korean chicks. oh, and its open 24 hrs.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    decent. i live right by the one that looks like a ihop.

best thing about it is the hot korean chicks. oh, and its open 24 hrs.

Even better.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    I ended up here after a friends bday party last august...great food for late night grubbing and the hot Korean ladies were definitely a plus. (hi shig...you never returned my call that night)

• t! i lost my phone. sorry dude. still dont have a phone so i am pretty much unreachable for the next few days still...

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    another week...same excuse. good luck...car is in the shop.
    t

• its aite... i'm not a big fan of korean food myself (even though i live in the middle of koreatown), but i've been to a couple of BCD's myself and its mad decent. i'm more of a fan of the bulgogi than the tofu tho so maybe i'm not a good judge...

I live in the middle of Little Russia and I can't say I'm a fan of the food. Not enough tofu in it.

• this subject is making me VERY HUNGRY and missing la koreatown grubbs.
    i haven't gone to bcd in a few years, but that used to be my mom's favorite spot. as for soon dubu, my favorite spots in la are right around bcd...but so kong dong and beverly soon dubu are the BEST, and at beverly you get to sit on these wood tables and benches just like they were chopped out of the forest style.

also what's super good, is kobawoo. very contemporary seoul-style foodies, and they have a really good rotating banchan menu.

damn you for bringing up korean food! go eat some for me now...please....

• another week...same excuse. good luck...car is in the shop.
    t

ouch! moded.

i saw jeffie at the movie and he told me the same...but hey, you cant pull them sikk ass donuts on fountain and expect your whip to run properlike.

any of you folks been to the spot with the big ass painting of kim jong il in front? on 6th & kenmore i think. its full on OG stylee and the food is great. best place to see hot korean girls double over puking up chi gae in the hallway.

what's up with them rice square things? anyone know what im talking about? i think its a ktown phenomenon and i dont like it. i like my rice thnak you very nice.