shakey's nightowl record fair: pics, scores, etc

djshakeydjshakey 53 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
hey y'all,here is a link to some of my photos from the fair:http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=12uyhvrd.2fuaulkh&x=0&y=-wttdke(you dont have to sign in, just click on the photo)a few of my scores:"machine shop" untouchable machine shop / wavelength"tequila" hot butter / musicor"sissy strut" the al capps band / columbiaand a chopped up 45 from audio artist Jason Blackkat..speaking of..Jason was playing that glitchy bleepy set which was records that had been broken, scratched, then reassembled. you can see photos of this in my photo link above. my favorite part of his set was that he was actually beat matching his selections!i am planning another fair in march (20 dealers) and a big one in may (30 - 40 dealers)45s, 12s, albums, merchfor those of you who missed the Village Voice write up and photo, the Flavorpill pick,Tools of War pick, Fusicology pick, Soul Strut posts, craigs list post, tribe.net / myspace / friendster posts, RecordCollectorsGuild.org listing, and the 5000 flyers we put in record stores in manhattan and brooklyn......you can join the MAILING LIST !!just hit me with a PM and i will put you onpeeez,shakey

Comments

• doh..forgot to shout out dj Sheila B. for helping me out overall,
    BIG UP SHEILA!!

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    many smiles flossing in shakey's pix
    paychex & i are laffing it up
    dj mix cd will be a must have
    thanks again shakey !