›

Paging DOR - (raer house related)

prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
So I got some prices from the raer house records we got on the wall at work, and here they are:Duran Duran"Electric Barbarella" $15Chemical Bros"Let Forever Be" $50DJ Duke (Power Music)"Release Da Tension" $17Altern8Hypnotic St8 $454Hero"Starchasers" $45(MAW mix)Superfunk"Last Dance And I Come Over" $16(Eric Morillo mix)Armand Van Helden"Ghetto House Groove" $15Stone Roses (Jive Electro)"Fools Gold" $30(Grooverider & Rabbit In The Moon mixes)Ian Pooley (Definitive)"SBM/Re-linked" double pack $50KLF"Shag Times" $30DJ Pierre (Tribal UK)"Music Set You Free" $35Guy Called Gerald"FX" w/ Mayday mix $20Jamie Principle"Waiting On My Angel" $27(Frankie Knuckles prod.)Omar Santana "Ravers Damnation" $17Moby (Mute)"Move" $75"Next Is The E" $75Kenny Dope Unreleased Project"Pushin' Dope EP" $30that's a small sample of what's on the wall, and we got a gang more in the basement that they still need to go through

Comments

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    This is techno raer, and I can slay it

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    damn, satellite is a bit off on these.....

I love that starchasers rmx to death though.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    $50 for the chemical borthers?? what parallel universe is this located in???

• $50 for the chemical borthers?? what parallel universe is this located in???

I'm sayin!!! $75 for MOBY?!?! But the parallel universe this is located in is a company that is circling the drain and is scrapping for money at any opportunity. Supposedly they checked the prices on GEMM...

I even called them out on the prices (they had a reissue of Potholes In My Lawn for $25) and they were like 'whatever'

• Options
    Your store is ass.

K.

• Your store is ass.

K.

i'm only in it for the hookup on gear. Oh, and the comraderie.