Rep Your PM Received Count and Put #1 on BLAST!

drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
I just realized that I crept over a G a little while ago at 1043. I'm sure many, many of you can son that.

I had to delete several of them awhile ago, but clearly recall my first PM being from Guzzo, taunting me about the Lakers beating the Pistons in the Finals...well, we all know how that turned out!

If you can't remember your first, what's the oldest one you have sitting in your Inbox about?

What it be like?

Comments

• My PM game be poppin off dog.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Not many because I'm new and I delete furiously.

However, my first PM was trying to convince magic_jackson that I wasn't a racist

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    my first PM was trying to convince magic_jackson that I wasn't a racist

8===DAMN! Talk about welcome to SLST!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I have just over 300 in my box. I deleted for the longest time, until I got tired of doing it.

I guess that means the first one in there now is from Mr. Soufriere1

It's on the subject of crazy done out calypso.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I've deleted down into the 700's.

the oldest ones I have kept are those will well wishes for my father when he had a bit of a health problem over a few years back (Day, Funky16, Drez, etc)

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I have like thousands to delete. like 3000 or something soft

WOAH.

How many of you underthecoverStrutters have more PMs than posts?

• i have 11 now ..........the first was a responce to my 1st message to Fatback telling him i was on the strut thing.......he said somthin like cool welcome and lets hang out and stuff.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

WOAH.

How many of you underthecoverStrutters have more PMs than posts?

I you can believe it, I've deleted many times my post count worth of PM's.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    dunno total-total, but it's always hovering at 60 or 70 - i thought that was a lot until i read how you guys are sitting on thousands!!

my first received was a very nice welcome to the Board and don't let the fools get you down message. my first one out was saying thank you for such a nice welcome.

the worst was when a newbie who is now gone bawled me out for implying he was racist and calling him out on the Board instead of in a PM like i had the courtesy to do with another Strutter (in a totally unrelated matter). yeesh.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    I somehow have kept my PMs to the barest minimum. Really just a handfull of messages from day, guzzo, and thes.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    drewn, this thread is fly.

I have 313 pm's in my box. I think I deleted 2 of them (one was by mistake). The first one that I received (besides the one that RAJ sends to everyone) was from SouthCrackalack. I don't hear from that dude too much nowadays though.

The funniest ones were from magic_jackson (a foll), TREW, and 99problems. TREW and 99problems were asking me about an old avatar I posted. Some of y'all prolly know which avatar I'm talking about!

• 395...chump change around these parts

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Almost all my PM's are either from miss bassie (who is very fun to correspond with) & Danno 3000. I have a few PM's from Mylatency, Guz. I recently broke 500 messages. Thousands is crazy...Think my 1st pm was from a dood who offered to sell me a Nonce record.

peace

h

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    My oldest one is from sween and is titled "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS???? "

hahahaha.

I was having phone problems and didn't contact him.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I delete PM's everyday, I try to keep around 30 of em. If I didn't delete em I would have a thousand hcrink, mylatency and magic jackson messages. MJ sends the nastiest PM's, like pics of crotch diseases and beer shits.

• i have 226 PMs, never have deleted any of em.
    Paycheck popped my PM cherry, to tell me he had an extra Gal Costa Tuareg. Needless to say we never worked out a deal cause of my little-dude tradegame.

No offense to Mole, Mack, 'Check, and the gang, but the best PM ever was from Monty, just cause he's THE MAN. He was answering a question i had about the vibes recording set up on Stark Reality.

This is a good chance though, to say how pretty amazing Soulstrut is. Chances are if there's a record you want, if you post it up, someone will endup offering one to you. Big thanks to all those who have offered to hook me up.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    currently 392 and not flashing.

I deleted a big mess of them last year.

oldest in box is from Bambouche, asking what it do.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    1667, and I delete many of them.

This is the earliest in there:

Subject: info napalm

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,086 Posts
    Probably a dozen

• dayday 9,611 Posts

oldest:

thanks dude. you are truly a real dude.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    oh shit. I was at 49 and thought that there was a limit of 50 or so. I deleted them all thinking that I had to make room for others. Damn, I guess I was wrong. So, That is where all of the server space is going! Unload you fools! its ok, its O.K.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    First PM I ever received:

that shit sold out in hours and I CRIED

sriously [/b]

from Mylatency.

First PM I ever received:

that shit sold out in hours and I CRIED

sriously [/b]

"Don't cry, sir. Our next shipment of College Dropout arrives first thing in the morning."

• RillyTruffle

Where the hell she at. Internet crush like whoa...

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    MJ sends the nastiest PM's, like pics of crotch diseases and beer shits.

this is completely true.

• My oldest PM is a reply from Bambouche with the subject:

Re: Your Bob Dylan story[/b]

Currently at 908, but I've deleted tonnes.

I prefer latenight messages from soulmarcosa.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I prefer latenight messages from soulmarcosa.

I don't know if you can ever tell whats going on in those msgs, but the phone has been thrust in my face at least once during...

• I prefer latenight messages from soulmarcosa.

I don't know if you can ever tell whats going on in those msgs, but the phone has been thrust in my face at least once during...

I've talked to you before, but I doubt you remember it.

I've also been serenaded by South Asians (men and women), flirted with by Southern Belles (women only, if Marco is to be believed), and yelled at by Marco (his way of serenading/flirting)--often in the same message.

All's I know is that y'all must have some quiet-ass clubs down there, 'cause every time I a) try to call him from my gig or b) actually take his call at my gig, I can't hear jacques schitt.