I WILL BE ON FM RADIO IN NEW BRUNSWICK! TODAY!

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central

I will be the special guest on the infamous Canadian crate digging radio show Waxing Deep from 3PM to 5PM Atlantic Time (2PM-4PM EST) on CHSR 97.9F. Dan will be interviewing me about my recent sewer drain back up in my basement and my raunchy cover version of Allman Brother's "Midnight Rider" that I recorded on my new 8 track.

I will also be unleashing an exclusive one hour mix of raer latin funk, modern soul, electro, disco rap, lounge funk, random rap etc all diced up and blendered by sir DJ Raj Mahal (me).

For those of you who don't live in this maritime province you can catch it live here: http://www.waxingdeep.org/radio.htm

Thanks for your support.

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

my raunchy cover version of Allman Brother's "Midnight Rider" that I recorded on my new 8 track.

dude

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Heads are defintely NOT ready for RAJ, the band.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

I will be the special guest on the infamous Canadian crate digging radio show Waxing Deep from 3PM to 5PM Atlantic Time (2PM-4PM EST) on CHSR 97.9F.
    Today?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Heads are defintely NOT ready for RAJ, the band.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    lounge funk

OOOH!

lounge funk

OOOH!

Funky lounge cover of Barry White's Never Gonna Give you Up that is certified Facemeltstatus

lounge funk

OOOH!

Funky lounge cover of Barry White's RICK ASTLEY'S Never Gonna Give you Up that is certified Facemeltstatus
    seriously, that show sounds fucking great. are you up in new brunswick, or broadcasting from home?

lounge funk

OOOH!

Funky lounge cover of <s>Barry White's</s> RICK ASTLEY'S Never Gonna Give you Up that is certified Facemeltstatus
    seriously, that show sounds fucking great. are you up in new brunswick, or broadcasting from home?

Phone Interview plus pre-recorded MP3 mix. Love the Internet Age!

if it's not archived, you should post that up later. did you ever notice that mark always wants to be hugged and held?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

I will also be unleashing an exclusive one hour mix of raer

latin funk

modern soul

electro

disco rap

lounge funk

random rap

all diced up and blendered by sir DJ Raj Mahal (me).

Oh did I mention there is also some:

TEPID FUNK!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Very Shmoove...

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    The show is now archived and podcasting. Raj's mix is hot so you had all better listen.

www.waxingdeep.org