VIDA, i'm sayin

TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
not that i condone cellphone hijacks but those vida pics only confirmed my suspiscions.. ol' girl is fine.to quote ghost: "Excuse me hon, the Don mean no harm, turn around again. God damn, backyard's bangin like a Benz-y"

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    not that i condone cellphone hijacks but those vida pics only confirmed my suspiscions.. ol' girl is fine.

to quote ghost: "Excuse me hon, the Don mean no harm, turn around again. God damn, backyard's bangin like a Benz-y"

just figured that this may be old news.. anyhow, the point remains.

and if y'all want pics, google 'em up. they're most definitely NOT work friendly.

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    not that i condone cellphone hijacks but those vida pics only confirmed my suspiscions.. ol' girl is fine.

to quote ghost: "Excuse me hon, the Don mean no harm, turn around again. God damn, backyard's bangin like a Benz-y"

and if y'all want pics, google 'em up. they're most definitely NOT work friendly.

http://www.nowthatsfuckedup.com/bbs/ftopic18740.html

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

GOT DAMN THAT IS RIDICULOUS!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    wow.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Definitely NRR...

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Fully appreciating, but I tend to wonder if these were actually "hacked" or just intentionally leaked... would she really be carrying these pics around with her on an average day???

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    Fully appreciating, but I tend to wonder if these were actually "hacked" or just intentionally leaked... would she really be carrying these pics around with her on an average day???

I dont give a fuck, As long as i got to see em.

I know what I will be doing on lunchtime.

TMI homie

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I have not seen the pictures in question, but I am just wondering: what is up with people going around with nude pics of themselves on their cellphone/Sidekick?

I mean, do any of you dudes do that?

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts

TMI homie

TREMENDOUS MASTURBATORY INDULGENCE[/b]?

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts

I have not seen the pictures in question, but I am just wondering: what is up with people going around with nude pics of themselves on their cellphone/Sidekick?

(check your PMs -- may take a while to load, be patient roung yegatta.)

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Never met one, but I have known some women who do

what is up with people going around with nude pics of themselves on their cellphone/Sidekick?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    goddamn, that pic is genuinely creepy

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

Never met one, but I have known some women who do

i know a bunch.. i think, on the DL, most women do.. or would if they had the means. (thank god for sidekicks)

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yeah, I know a bunch of girls that have DL photos of themselves nekkid and doing it as well. More common than you would think. Lots of girls are bad girls, yo. It's a funny thing, pretty cool actually.

And I was never too open on Ms. Vida but she looking aaaight in some of them photos for real. I think I might have changed my mind.

Yeah, I know a bunch of girls that have DL photos of themselves nekkid and doing it as well. More common than you would think. Lots of girls are bad girls, yo. It's a funny thing, pretty cool actually.

Oh, I've known plenty of women that had photos like that, but having them and having them in your cellphone are two different things.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    Oh, I've known plenty of women that had photos like that, but having them and having them in your cellphone are two different things.

Who are these women?

Just kidding!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Who are these women?

Just kidding!

That had me falling out of my chair. You guys are awesome.

Fauxy, lets just say... well, "you know how it get in the club" dog.

Who are these women?

I mean, uh, not personally... more like, I've heard of these women before.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

I mean, uh, not personally... more like, I've heard of these women before.

Faux been takin some pointer from Kevin Hill LOL

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Yeah, I know a bunch of girls that have DL photos of themselves nekkid and doing it as well.

Duuuude, you just said "doing it."

Memories, hoLmes. I'ma start saying that again. Swear to God.

Herm