Bored at jury duty

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
HoLmeses...I've been stuck here since 9am (4 1/2 hours ago!) and I'm bored out of my mind. I have to grade on a curve (or rather lack thereof) since there ain't NO eye (read: Ay ay ay!) candy in this room of 200-odd strangers for me to drool over. Sweating out a migraine in the presence of strangers was not a good look at all. Or, since this seems to be Archaic Rememberance Day, NAGLFSH!Now that my migraine's gone, I can enjoy this mp3 disc (fuck an iPod!) I put together:- Awesome Dre & The Hardcore Committee*- Convicts*- Geto Boys* (The Resurrection, 'Til Death Do Us Part)- Scarface (Mr. Scarface Is Back, The World Is Yours)- Menace II Society sndtrk**Word to Big Chan on the Soulseek tip!Goddamn the beat on "Still That Aggin" off of The World Is Yours is HARD AS FUCK!!! Produced by Mr. Brad Jordan?! Word?! Shit sounds like a slowed down version of "Pass It On" by the UMC's. Crazy ass Transformer-type madness, hoLmes! Don't believe me? Dust that cassette off, loc! While you're at it, peep the intro...B-Dub's "Can We Pretend" looped up? Wowsers. I didn't even know who Bill Withers was when I bought that 'Face tape BITD!Anyways, why they gotta schedule my ass for jury duty on my day off?! I could be at home DL'ing some new AssParade wmv's! Well, I could if the damn password I got didn't get canceled. (I'm looking at you, Drewn. You got the hookup?)Oh shit! They're calling some names for the "get the fuck outta here" list. Wish me luck, fooleros!Herm

Comments

• NULLIFY

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Oh it's like that now?! Crickets? Assholefaces. I see how you are. I just wasted 5 minutes reading the Usual Suspects hating on The Fucking Roots of all people. Fools scared of their past and shit. I hope I never get bitter in my old age.

Anyways...Entertain me, dickmouthfaces. I'm getting bored in here.

Herm

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Herm,

I feel you on the jury duty frustrations. Be careful, I got sucked in to a week long murder trial! It ended up being a really intersting experience, though! There was a mad cutie in my jury group, and everyone was real chill - so take it for whatever it's worth.

I'll peep the archives for another AP hook-up. Will PM when gold is struck.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    BTW, how are you posting right now? Did you bring a laptop, or are you on a web-celly? They made everyone check their phones as we entered the building.

• Geto Boys, "Till Death Do Us Part"...nice choice. "Crooked Officer," is hot, and "Bring it On," is one of the all time overlooked posse cuts.

Since I'm bored at work, and haven't heard "Bring it On," for like 6 years, I'll try to remember who raps on that one:

Bido, Too much trouble, 5th Ward Boyz...damn, help me out...

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

- Awesome Dre & The Hardcore Committee*
    - Convicts*
    - Geto Boys* (The Resurrection, 'Til Death Do Us Part)
    - Scarface (Mr. Scarface Is Back, The World Is Yours)
    - Menace II Society sndtrk*

*Word to Big Chan on the Soulseek tip!

Hommie, I always got your back with the MP3 gangsta shit!!!! Sorry you are so bored doing your civic duty! Too bad there are not even any fly mamacitas for you to mack on! I wish I had some crazy entertaining story to tell you, but Seattle is rainy, cold and pretty dead at the moment dunnie. Ain't there a damn taco truck out in the court parking lot with a girl named "Lupe" you can go kick it with? I'll catch you on Soulseek tonight doggie.

Audi 5000 G,

Chan

BTW, how are you posting right now? Did you bring a laptop, or are you on a web-celly? They made everyone check their phones as we entered the building.

They have 9 computers in here. I told an old lady that they called her name and she had to go to another building. When she got up, I swooped down on her keyboard and told her "SIKE!"

I'm playin'...

Herm

• remember during that oj trial or something and there was that one nerdy chick that got dressed up in a star trek outfit? yeah, well i was thinking herm, you should show up in a king kong bundy onesie with just one strap over your shoulder. that would be awesome.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Herm,

Here you go.... Mami is HOT!!!!!!!!

remember during that oj trial or something and there was that one nerdy chick that got dressed up in a star trek outfit? yeah, well i was thinking herm, you should show up in a king kong bundy onesie with just one strap over your shoulder. that would be awesome.

Damn, why didn't I think of that? Here I am all dressed up in my One Man Gang getup. I was planning on dressing like Kamala if I have to come back. Or Big Bossman Gang after he turned into that soul man type dude.

Herm

• its all about mr. fuji with the tiyite ass bowler hat.

its all about mr. fuji with the tiyite ass bowler hat.

I am saying "though," though. I can't even spot a Scary Sherry in here. A couple Scarred-Up Sherry's maybe.

Herm

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    Damn - you're still there..... Sorry mang... They should allow people to roll up with a bag of records and a portable just to pass the time...

If only...

• its all about mr. fuji with the tiyite ass bowler hat.

I am saying "though," though. I can't even spot a Scary Sherry in here. A couple Scarred-Up Sherry's maybe.

Herm

haha! youre thinking of mt.[/b] fuji, though, though. big ass samoan momma in the mumu. G.L.O.W. represent!

Shit! I almost forgot the best part!!! When they were going down the list of names they called Keith Sweatland and Samantha Foxmore!!!! I looked around trying to get a silent nod of approval from a fellow juror but no dice, chino. These headz are unaware of the deal.

SALMA HAYEKSTEIN! SALMA HAYEKSTEIN! SALMA HAYEKSTEIN!

Herm

• haha!

dude, perhaps you can clear something up that's been bothering me for some time.

so, remember when samantha fox posed nekkid in like playboy or penthouse or something? like mid to late 80s. anyways, i swear she had hairy armpits like all european and shit. validate me

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

also...
    it's not assparade but i got an allsitesaccess hookup if u want