MEETING OF THE SS COMMUNITY

HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Please read this thread, if you think you are in europe in summer 2006 you maybe could take part in the SS meeting.http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=563689&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Damn... I wish I could be in Germany this summer. I'd probably give up my right nut for tickets to say a Germany VS England match.

If I am able to somehow score tickets to a good game, I'll maybe hang around Europe for some time and try and make the Strut festivities.

I was working at Uptown Records in London when the cup was going on in France and I had tickets to a match and couldn't go. I won't won't let that happen again.

Last time I was in Germany I got really trashed for the 4 days I was there. Please make sure a sexy german nurse is on call...

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    No Problem, a lot of nurses are running around germany waiting for you. And they all got their boys with them you remember ?? The dudes with this white jacket that Keith used to wear in the Poppa Large video ???

And before I forgot, it all was Gropes idea !!

Best
    Hawkeye

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

And before I forgot, it all was Gropes idea !!

I don't want to be responsible! I'm not the manager-type of guy. The event could turn out to be

Don't say it was my idea. It's ours. I was just the first one to post this. BRILLO was first anyways!