The same 20 records youre NOT after.....

rogbrogb 172 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
.....But seem to find EVERYWHERE!Ive seen this shit maybe 5-10 times in the past few months.

Comments

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    That's a party favorite in the physics club

• spivyspivy 866 Posts

i see this lp almost every time i go hunting for records...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    is it always autographed?

• rogbrogb 172 Posts
    signed?

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    there you go wise ass! always with a quick remark...

• i see this lp almost every time i go hunting for records...

Don't underestimate the power of 'All Night Long' at the right time on a dance floor. Sounds a bit cheesy but it can slay mofos, and the 80's caribbean-lite vibe of it actually grows on you.

But I am sick of seeing this all the time...is it worth anything?

$??

• DWGDWG 334 Posts

Great record, but I see it almost every week.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    EVERYWHERE....

Funny enough tho... When I had the shop and most of the stores I've worked in. You could always count on selling every copy you ever got into the shop for around $5-8 bucks. We probably sold around 30 last year just from people walking in off the street. So, I can't hate on it too much. Especially when I'd pay .10 or free for every copy.

Also... there is one dope track off that I've seen blow up the dance floor.

And not the poo disco traxx.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts

!

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    Keep running into these three while looking for Moder:

Not hatting...they're pretty good LP's.

But there are SOOOO many of them around here.

SG

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

• what is that Ms Damn? I can't backtrack the URL cause its amazon. Is the cover a Giger?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

what is that Ms Damn? I can't backtrack the URL cause its amazon. Is the cover a Giger?
    ELP

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    EVERYWHERE....

Funny enough tho... When I had the shop and most of the stores I've worked in. You could always count on selling every copy you ever got into the shop for around $5-8 bucks. We probably sold around 30 last year just from people walking in off the street. So, I can't hate on it too much. Especially when I'd pay .10 or free for every copy.

This OST has some great music on it period. Folks can act like they think this record is weak, but I would be willing to bet 4 out of 5 haters have never bothered to listen to it. 4 star record. If you claim to like dance or club music and don't have or have never owned this LP you are soft as a down pillow.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    EVERYWHERE....

This OST has some great music on it period. Folks can act like they think this record is weak, but I would be willing to bet 4 out of 5 haters have never bothered to listen to it. 4 star record. If you claim to like dance or club music and don't have or have never owned this LP you are soft as a down pillow.

Co-Sign

Wedding banger.

I think the cover is pure hotness though:

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    I think the cover is pure hotness though:

Even from the still picture, you can tell he throws like a girl.

Even from the still picture, you can tell he throws like a girl.
    However, the reflection in the glass misleads you into thinking he can really rock a piano guitar.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    EVERYWHERE....

For real. K-Jee is one of my favorite joints ever. that "Salsation" (or whatever) cut is pretty fresh too. The plebes never want to hear those ones though.