It must not accept the russian text.

sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
The Russian Baths are the best thing in the world. Have you ever been?

Comments

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    it would also help with your getting older BO problem.

• When I lived in little odessa I used to hit these up every once in a while. Helps that I speak the language. Bath, food, vodka, you really get down. I tried going to one of the turkish spots in the east vill when I worked in that area and dudes where MAD

I recommend any in the brighton beach area for non shady biznaz

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    the 11th street bath is super seedy. The best is the one on gravesneck end road near Avenue U and 13th. Or the one on McDonald under the L. There used to be a good one in SeaGate with a pool hooked up to an Ice Machine, but it burned down. The food is so good, and beer tastes better there than anywhere else.

• the 11th street bath is super seedy. The best is the one on gravesneck end road near Avenue U and 13th. Or the one on McDonald under the L. There used to be a good one in SeaGate with a pool hooked up to an Ice Machine, but it burned down. The food is so good, and beer tastes better there than anywhere else.

11th st. that was it! near liquid lounge. I thought I passed one on mcdonalnd ave near my house the other day. In the midwood section.