Suspect sellers at ebay .. again!

teddyrossoteddyrosso 268 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
So not only overpriced but this seller is claming the record is sealed? STRING BEAT HENRYK DEBICH polish jazz funk LP SEALED! Seriously doubt they sealed records in Poland at the time this was released,I thought surplus and packaging was kept at a minimum ..

Comments

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    I've never seen a sealed Muza record. Sounds suspect indeed. Some record stores have a shrinkwrapping machine that they use to re-seal all the albums they sell, like Accord does here in Copenhagen. Such a duff concept.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    "Hmmm............. If you ask me, that record sleeve looks skanked up - which it wouldn't be........ if it had indeed been sealed since way back in the days"

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    the best ones are the sealed OG Beatles from UK with barcode on the back cover

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    They never sealed stuff. It is like already said. This record is re-sealed. Just ask the seller. If he is giving a answer which sounds like made up you know the deal.

Once I found a copy of a rare hiphop 12" on ebay but I knew of a brand new re-issue of that record too. So I aksed the seller, he told me he didnt new if its an original or not because he sells it for an friend. Aha, I ask him if he knew how long his friend posesed this record ? He told me he didnt know.

Than I knew it was a re-issue. That answers where so shady and if it where a frined of him he could have send him an email realy quick and ask him, but he didnt offer this solution.

Fucking record sold for 8 $.

Peace
    Hawkeye

• exactly, if only this shady f**** slap re-sealed on there ..

well can't blame .. he's from Canada

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Who knows, dude might not even know it was re-sealed... he might have copped it in a batch of records he picked up at a garage sale... a lot of shops re-sealed shit back in the day...

peace.