Late Night Strutters...

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
What are you up to right now? Me, I'm printing out an article suggested by an anonymous journal reviewer of an article I must revise-and-resubmit (to the Journal of Organizational Behavior). Revisions are a bitch but they sure beat rejections (i.e., we don't want to publish your paper 'cause we think it sucks, doesn't fit the journal, etc.). Classes start next Monday so I wanna make a dent in this revision before then, hence the late-night work, compulsiveness steelo. Plus, I napped all evening so I can't sleep!!!Peace,Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    Up late writing too. I cover local politics for a newspaper, and I covered a city council meeting tonight. But on more positive news today I picked up a great gig covering a big election next Monday, and I'm listening to I'm not am MC by Quinton aka J-Swift and so I'ma

LATE NIGHT HYPE!!

• eating a veggie taco, while listening to frank wright's "your prayer" on my mp3 player.

• Making sure my mp3's have correct ID3 tags, then using a program to rename the files using said tags, so I can burn off the 30 gigs of albums I have sitting on this HD. I wish people would just do the ID3 tags properly in the first place.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Trying to finish a business pitch for tomorrow while listening to David Crosby's "If I Could Only Remember My Name " and trying to resist the temptation to spark one up.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Making sure my mp3's have correct ID3 tags, then using a program to rename the files using said tags, so I can burn off the 30 gigs of albums I have sitting on this HD. I wish people would just do the ID3 tags properly in the first place.

This guy stays mad doggie.

• Making sure my mp3's have correct ID3 tags, then using a program to rename the files using said tags, so I can burn off the 30 gigs of albums I have sitting on this HD. I wish people would just do the ID3 tags properly in the first place.

This guy stays mad doggie.

Mad? I'm not mad. Doing ID3 tags properly for 30 gigs of stuff is just tedious...and not that hard to do properly the first time when you rip a CD. That's all. I'm about as mellow and low-key a person you'll come across, most of the time.