-> LOOKOUT WEEKEND

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited May 2005 in Announcements
THURSDAY, 05/05/05REMEDY 718 CINCO DE MAYO BLASTOFF &555 SOUL VS. BOB PARTINGTON PROJECT AFTERPARTY[/b]Featuring DJsCOSMO BAKER[/b] (The Rub/Milkcrate Records)& BRENDAN BRING'EM[/b] (Soul Travelers - Philly)@ TRIPLE CROWN[/b], 108 Bedford St. (@ N. 11th) Williamsburg BKLYN10 PM - 4 AM, FreeView the VS. Project at www.triple5soul.com_____FRIDAY 05/06/05FADER MAGAZINE[/b] PresentsTHE LET OUT[/b]Featuring special guest on-air selectorCOSMO BAKER[/b]Throwing all the joints that don't normally get run at the spot.6 PM - 8 PMAll streaming live onwww.eastvillageradio.comHoller at me for requests/shouts/general banter & shit talking._____FRIDAY 05/06/05THROWED[/b]Featuring DJsCOSMO BAKER[/b]& DJ AYRES[/b]Fresh off the Cali tour, we're fin to let the dogs loose for tonight. Expect anything and everything from Black Sabbath to Sylvester toSnoop Dogg to Kelly Clarkson to M.I.A. to Jackie Mittoo to ESG toSpecial Ed to James Brown and on and on. Sensory overload, beyaches.@ SAVALAS[/b], 285 Bedford Ave. (@ Grand St.) - Williamsburg BKLYN10 PM - 4 AM, Free_____SATURDAY 05/07/05THE RUB[/b]Featuring DJsA-TRAK[/b] (The Allies/DJ for Kanye West)COSMO BAKERDJ AYRES[/b]@ SOUTHPAW[/b], 125 5th Ave. (btw Sterling & St. John's) Park Slope BKLYN$10 for dudes, $5 for dudettes/10 PM - 4 AM/21+ with IDFREE "Going Back To Cali" CDs for the first 50 party people.- PLEASE SHOW UP EARLY TO GUARANTEE ENTRANCE!!!!_____SUNDAY 05/08/05SOUL-HOUSE SUNDAYS[/b]Featuring DJsCOSMO BAKERSCOTT MELKER[/b]@ PLAN B[/b], 339 10th St. (@ Ave. B) NYC9 PM - 3 AM/Free/$4 drinks all nightFURTHER LINKAGEwww.cosmobaker.comwww.itstherub.comwww.djayres.comwww.djeleven.comwww.djatrak.com www.paper-street.comwww.thefader.comwww.eastvillageradio.comwww.triplecrownpage.comwww.triple5soul.comwww.soultravelers.netPS: My birthday is July 9th so if anyone wants to get me tickets to the Todd Rundgren/Joe Jackson tour that's what's up.

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    THURSDAY, 05/05/05
    REMEDY 718 CINCO DE MAYO BLASTOFF

Plaese to post playlist in order to receive Official [color:green]MEXICAN[/color] [color:red]POWER[/color][/b] Seal Of Approval.

Herm

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    THURSDAY, 05/05/05
    REMEDY 718 CINCO DE MAYO BLASTOFF

Plaese to post playlist in order to receive Official [color:green]MEXICAN[/color] [color:red]POWER[/color][/b] Seal Of Approval.

Herm

I've been working on it, cuz. These Williamsburg pricks don't know nothing bout the realness, but I'm prepared to go all out... at least to the best of my ability.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    Cosmo, you grind hard man. You too Ayers. BTW who is responsable for these flyer desighns? Pretty diverse.