In Beats We Trust...This Is Amazing

djcandlewax22djcandlewax22 2 Posts
edited January 2006 in Announcements
Another fun show in the books. I hope those who check it out enjoy it as much as I did making it. Lot's of booze and laughs as always. Guaranteed to be just a ridiculous next week because that's just how we roll. Big shout out to DJ DMoe from Portland for the killer guest mini-mix. Check out more info him at myspace.com/dmoefunk and let him know what you thought of it. Always taking submissions for future guest mix considerations. If you've got the chops and a hot little 30-40 minute number you'd like to share with the world, hit me up at myspace.com/brent22.This week's ARCHIVE and tracklist:Deadbeat - Rock of AgesID & Sleeper - Chemical BurnedIT - Screening Phone CallsAmmon Contact - KeepintimeMoka Only - Why YouPlantlife - Why'd You Call MeMachine Drum - Disa BlingLudacris ft. Field Mob - GeorgiaThe Game ft. 50 Cent - Westside StoryPrince Po ft. Jemini & Rell - Hold Dat30 min. mini-mix from DJ DMoe (myspace.com/dmoefunk)Spankrock - What It Looks LikeI-Cube ft. RZA - Can You Deal With ThatThe Temptations - Papa Was A Rolling Stone (Cosmo Baker Applause Remix)DJ Technics - Mr. PostmanDaft Punk - Technologic (Digitalism Voyage Remix)Alter Ego - Beat The BushTest Icicles - What's Your Damage (Digitalism Remix)Mylo ft. Freeform Five - Muscle Car (Freeform Reform Edit)The Soft Pink Truth - Kitchen (l.voag)Brazilian Girls - Don't StopQuasimoto - Greenery InstrumentalGorillaz ft. MF Doom - November Has ComeCool Calm Pete - Two A.M.Nobody - Poor Angular FellowParis Zax - Mescaline FlowersIn Beats We Trust airs live only on Herbnlyrics.com every Saturday night from 9-11 pm PST. Check it out sometime. I promise it doesn't suck too bad...