Chingo Bling on MTV

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Orale, pues. Also, Murs sent me this pic today: The only word I can think of is "Hmmmmm."HermP.S. Can any of y'all hoLmeses Tivo this shit for me? I'll be at work at that time.

Comments

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    i need cable, por favor beleeeeibit!

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Puff got a new label called bad boy latin and pitbull is the A&R man. They signed Chingo Bling.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Yo Sauce (or any other Chingo fans)- what are the Tamale King's best joints? Ain't really my thing, but I still like to know what's up with what's up. I follow the trends like a mindless lemming.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    #1 Chingo song of all time, IMO = Walk like Cleto

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    #1 Chingo song of all time, IMO = Walk like Cleto

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    Puff got a new label called bad boy latin and pitbull is the A&R man. They signed Chingo Bling.
    de veras? en serio?

• Here's a fact.

Chingo has NOT signed to Bad Boy Latino.

That is not to say that it is not going to happen, but they just started talking last week at the Latin Billboards in Miami or whatever and he took some pictures with all them and all that, but nothing is set in stone yet. He's currently fielding offers and looking into different situations and says Bad Boy Latino is a maybe but is certainly not a done deal as of yet.

Just talked to 'em...

PEACE matt

• Insulin1200Insulin1200 396 Posts
    I dont know if its been mentioned yet, but on a related note:

"Dip Set member Jim Jones landed a job as A&R at Warner Music"

• Insulin1200Insulin1200 396 Posts
    ^^ nurrmind. i searched and found it in the "Why does everybody wanna say their a buisinessman?" thread.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    what happened to "fuck a major label"?

seriously, good for chingo. i'll be tivoing this.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    http://www.luxurymindz.com/mtv.mov

Chingo, Chamillionaire, Middlefingaz and Z-Ro interviews start about halfway through.

Herm