I'm about to get oral from a dude!

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
surgery, that is. see ya later you fucking full bony impacted wisdom teef.this shit is going to hurt.I have a request for PFHILLL the SOULMAN. Plaese to make me a freestyle raps about teefs and post that schitt up so it can make me feel better when I'm writhing in pain.THanks in advance.

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    During my stint at barber school during high school I dropped a few tabs of acid an hour before class got out. I get called to the front desk and my mom reminds me that I have a dentist appointment in an hour. Long story short I get a filling at the dentist on acid and novocain. The dentist gave me the head phones, I chose the oldies channel (KBSG) and my mind (and tooth) melted to Tommy James and the Shondell's "crimson and clover".

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

I have a request for PFHILLL the SOULMAN. Plaese to make me a freestyle raps about teefs and post that schitt up so it can make me feel better when I'm writhing in pain.

THanks in advance.

THAT WOULD NOT BE THAT REAL SCHITT. ONLY A PINHEADED SCHMUCK WOULD MAKE A RAP ABOUT TEEFS. THEREFORE, I WILL INSTEAD GIVE YOU A SNAP MUSIC SONG ABOUT YOUR IMMINENTLY HORRIFIC SITUATION. I CALL THIS SONG "TEEFS". THE MUSIC WILL CONSIST OF ABOUT THREE KEYBOARD NOTES AND FINGERSNAPS. THE LYRICS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

PULL MY TEEFS
    PULL MY TEEFS
    PULL MY TEEFS
    PULL MY TEEFS (OUCH!)

PULL MY TEEFS
    PULL MY TEEFS
    PULL MY TEEFS
    PULL MY TEEFS (OUCH!)

(repeat 12x)

OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW (MY TEEFS!)

OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW (MY TEEFS!)

(repeat 6x)

OW MY TEEFS, I'SE IN PAIN
    SHOOTIN' ME WIT NOVACAINE
    I'M IS SCURRED A' NEEDLES, MAYNE
    CANDY PAINT, WOOD GRAIN
    23'S IS ON THEM FEET
    I GOT THAT DRANK, I'M ON THEM SKREETS
    BUT HOW DAT IS GON' HELP MY TEEF?

(matter of fact, that might be too much lyrical content... so just go back to...)

PULL MY TEEFS
    PULL MY TEEFS
    PULL MY TEEFS
    PULL MY TEEFS (OUCH!)

PULL MY TEEFS
    PULL MY TEEFS
    PULL MY TEEFS
    PULL MY TEEFS (OUCH!)

(repeat 12x)

OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW (MY TEEFS!)

OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW (MY TEEFS!)

(repeat 6x)

(c) 2006 Phill Stroman for Thiz Am Iz Whuhannenin' Now Music

• At first I was gonna laugh at Phil and say that was funny. Then I realised there's absolutely no reason that couldn't be a number one hit today.

Turn the recorder on Phil and get yo $$$$$$$

• I have a request for PFHILLL the SOULMAN. Plaese to make me a freestyle raps about teefs and post that schitt up so it can make me feel better when I'm writhing in pain.

THanks in advance.

THAT WOULD NOT BE THAT REAL SCHITT. ONLY A PINHEADED SCHMUCK WOULD MAKE A RAP ABOUT TEEFS. THEREFORE, I WILL INSTEAD GIVE YOU A SNAP MUSIC SONG ABOUT YOUR IMMINENTLY HORRIFIC SITUATION. I CALL THIS SONG "TEEFS". THE MUSIC WILL CONSIST OF ABOUT THREE KEYBOARD NOTES AND FINGERSNAPS. THE LYRICS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

PULL MY TEEFS
    PULL MY TEEFS
    PULL MY TEEFS
    PULL MY TEEFS (OUCH!)

PULL MY TEEFS
    PULL MY TEEFS
    PULL MY TEEFS
    PULL MY TEEFS (OUCH!)

(repeat 12x)

OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW (MY TEEFS!)

OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW (MY TEEFS!)

(repeat 6x)

OW MY TEEFS, I'SE IN PAIN
    SHOOTIN' ME WIT NOVACAINE
    I'M IS SCURRED A' NEEDLES, MAYNE
    CANDY PAINT, WOOD GRAIN
    23'S IS ON THEM FEET
    I GOT THAT DRANK, I'M ON THEM SKREETS

(matter of fact, that might be too much lyrical content... so just go back to...)

PULL MY TEEFS
    PULL MY TEEFS
    PULL MY TEEFS
    PULL MY TEEFS (OUCH!)

PULL MY TEEFS
    PULL MY TEEFS
    PULL MY TEEFS
    PULL MY TEEFS (OUCH!)

(repeat 12x)

OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW (MY TEEFS!)

OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW
    OW (MY TEEFS!)

(repeat 6x)

(c) 2006 Phill Stroman for Thiz Am Iz Whuhannenin' Now Music

Audio Please!

• surgery, that is. see ya later you fucking full bony impacted wisdom teef.

this shit is going to hurt.

When I got my wisdom teeth pulled (all 4 at the same time) they gave me a big bottle of Vicodin for the pain. Funny thing was the next day my mouth was just a little sore but didn't really hurt much at all. I didn't have much swelling either. So I had a big bottle of Vicodin and no pain that required taking them... So I ended up just using them before I went into work to mellow out.

Anyhow, my experience with not having any pain or swelling seems to be the exception rather than the rule by a huge margin so good luck. Seems like a lot of people have pain and swelling for a week afterwards.

Best part of the whole deal for me really was getting the nitrous to get me spaced out before they inserted the IV with the anesthetic. I was so gone on nitrous by the time they inserted the IV that when they did it I felt the needle go in but all I could muster up was a really weak "ungh" and then next thing I know I'm waking up and going to the recovery room.

Luckily I didn't say anything when they had me under the anesthesia. A friend of mine said he woke up in the middle of the surgery and said "This isn't as good as pot..." and then out of the haze realized what he said and goes "My mom isn't in here, is she??". Another guy I know said that when he was coming out of the anesthetic the nurse said "I'm going to walk you to the recovery room now" and in his altered state of mind the guy replied with "You do that, honey baby." Ahh, good old sodium pentathol.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh it hurts to laugh!!!!!!!!!!

to quote the doctor... "In over 30 years of surgery I've never seen anything like this!" It took dude forever to pull my 1 tooth out and then at the end he took a picture of it. ugh.

yesterday i was in so much fucking pain all day. it was miserable. today is a bit better, but for some reason it really hurts to swallow so i can't really eat or drink or swallow or anything.

MY TEEF!

• CaMKIIaCaMKIIa 269 Posts
    Ahh, good old sodium pentathol.

do they use pentathol or pentobarbital?

anyway i had a similar experience with getting my wisdom teeth out. they stick the iv in and i'm fully concious, the next thing i remember saying is "hey, your walls are moving...hey your walls" and then nurse snaps me out of it says "**e**e, it's over". not much pain, and two bottles of hydrocodone was more than enough. the only shitty part is getting food stuck in the cavities and having to wash it out with a syringe. nasty, and when food/blood gets stuck in there, makes your breath smell like ass.

my girlfriend was about to get hers removed on friday and they were only gonna use some novocaine as a local anesthetic. i told her the place sounds pretty shady if they're not using concious sedation...turns out the practice didn't have a license to administer general anesthetics, and they still wanted to proceed with the operation. she ended up cancelling.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    the feeling right after is fucking amazing. when i got mine out it was during my parole so i hadnt smoked in a WHILE. i came to and felt like i had just ate a bag of mushrooms and it was awsome.

it hurts like shit after though, have fun!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    sounds like the place i went to.

ghetto dentist.

rrrrf.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    My ghetto insurance would not cover anything but local when I had mine out. Horrible thing was, one tooth was infected & the novacane didn't work on it. They pulled it anyway. It hurt so bad I, without meaning to, kicked the tray of tools over that was near my feet.