666 - FREAKY STORIES...

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
I just finished watching THE OMEN the other day and it reminded me of something really freaky that happened...

It was about 3 or 4 years ago and I'd just finished practicing at a mates house for DJ show that we were doing.. I roll up to my house and my brothers car was parked in the driveway, I forget what his licence plate is, something like GG6 or something, but my friend looked at it weird and said "666, number of the devil"... I just passed it off and laughed...

I said goodbye and entered my house, I walked up the stairs, into my room and there was a beeping coming from the drawer... I open it up and it was my old Nintendo GAME & WATCH that I hadn't touched or turned on in years. It was the game Octopus, anyway, I look at it and the screen was locked with all the elements of the LCD turned on and the time section read... 666. It scared the fuck outta me. Seriously. I shit you not, I got on the phone to my friend within a minute. I was spooked outta my skull, and I guess even when I tell this story people don't believe it... I went to sleep at a friends house that night and was kinda freaked out for a while stayin' at my moms crib...

Anyone have anything like this happen to them?

peace.

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    My brother's licence plate is "SPY 666".

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    This one time I was watching my friend play Silent Hill 3. Sometime during the game he picked up a green-handled screw driver and a black car-jack. For those that don't play the game, basically in the game you pick up items and use them at other places (like any standard video game). The screw driver he used to open up a desk, and I can't remember what he used the car-jack for. Anyway, He got to a point in the game that got really scary so I told him I'm going to go outside for a smoke.

I'm sitting on my porch coolin' out and I look onto the lawn and I see something weird. I walk towards it, and at the end of the lawn in the corner was a green handled screw driver stabbed right into the ground. Right beside it was a black car-jack.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    I've never had any sort of supernatural experience, unfortunately. I think that you have to believe in that stuff in order to encounter it.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I've never had any sort of supernatural experience, unfortunately. I think that you have to believe in that stuff in order to encounter it.
    Nah, I'm a very staunch atheist. It doesn't stop generally weird shit happening. It just explains things a bit better

• i had a freaky thing happen to me years back.

long story short.. i was falling asleep and was kind of in a half sleep half awake state.
    i was dreaming i was at my boys house looking for something.. and i opened a door almost certain whatever i was looking for was in there(closet or something)and it wasnt there and i was shocked.
    directly after that i couldnt move and i felt someone grab me and lift me up.wrap their arms around me literally. i freaked out!
    i opened my eyes and i see some sort of dark figure directly in front of me.

since then i have read and discovery channeled explanations for that event.
    I didnt sleep for like 2 days after that and it still kind of freaks me out when i think about it.
    just didnt feel right you know.

edit: (i was looking for the holy grail ) record related !