George Benson - X rated or not?

BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    It's a duffer either way.

• It's a duffer either way.

I've gotta admit i've tried making love while listening to that last track on the b side, and it worked .. for me atleast

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I've gotta admit i've tried making love while listening to that last track on the b side, and it worked .. for me atleast

PLEASE DO NOT LET THIS SINK TO THE BOTTOM BEFORE MORE PEOPLE SEE THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

Ha ha! Would that be the Sweet Taste of Love? Now, tonight I'll be listening to Erotic Moods whilst attempting Hot Sauce's Supergirl stunt.

• It's a duffer either way.

Ha ha! Would that be the Sweet Taste of Love? Now, tonight I'll be listening to Erotic Moods whilst attempting Hot Sauce's Supergirl stunt.

lol

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

I'd say go for Celi Bee & The Buzzy Bunch - Superman, for that one. Haven't rode-tested it though, just a hunch. Maybe Herm can get back to us.