Spacemoose raer (SPR)

canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
The guy who wrote Spacemoose went to my university and one year ran Spacemoose for Students Union president. Our election council allocates a little bit of money each year to "joke" candidates so as to inspire through humour students to vote. It has worked to raise awareness to election week, but whether this transpires to actual voter turnout is questionable.Anyway, for all you Spacemoose fans I don't know if you've ever seen his election posters, but I know where one was kept and took a picture of it. These are "rare" as Adam Thrasher had to rip them in half before putting them on walls to prevent people from stealing them.Not as amazing as I remember it being (this election was in 1999), but still incredible in that these were posted in every building on campus for 2 weeks.

Comments

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Brilliance. Thanks.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Brilliance. Thanks.

5 pages

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I'm only seeing one page and I'm disapointed. Anyway, what's there to discuss about Space Moose? Who doesn't find his own special brand of scatological, mysoginist, and sophmoric humour funny?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'm only seeing one page and I'm disapointed. Anyway, what's there to discuss about Space Moose? Who doesn't find his own special brand of scatological, mysoginist, and sophmoric humour funny?

Hungarians