www.123dj.com ?? NRR

Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Hey just wondering if anyone has ordered from here. They have some good prices and free shipping with a lot of items. I just want to make sure it won't take a month for my items to arrive.Any input?

Comments

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Places like this often have shitty policies. Pay more and buy from a reputable store. Trust me, I used to work for a store like this and they're ssssshady.

"There are absolutely NO REFUNDS. All returns must include an return authorization # (RA). All returns for warranty repair, no warranty repair, dead on arrival (DOA), shipped wrong, or damaged is to be shipped prepaid. Any items shipped without an RA# will be refused automatically. Any item found defective upon arrival is repaired under warranty immediately. "

• Damn...wow thanks for the input man....very much apreciated.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Man, I thought somebody had posted on here a long time ago about having serious problems with them

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

Damn...wow thanks for the input man....very much apreciated.

BTW, I bet you if it's a price that is too good to be true it's probably a refurbished piece.

• I take their prices to other shops and they usually meet them.

• these guys are downtown on Michigan Ave in Chicago, your basic DJ/AV shop, not as gray-market-feeling as some, but you know the drill. I've bought needles there and the prices were the norm, guys running the place were nice enough. I would think you'd get your merch with little worry, but whether or not it's brand new or whatever.....*shrugs*....

• Many thanks guys...i think i'm going to check the new 33third store in LA, their prices seem pretty damn good.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    I take their prices to other shops and they usually meet them.

Been pulling that shit in NY for a minute, Sam Ash had a deal, beat best advertised price by 20 percent...

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts
    awhile back when i bought a case for my djm 600 it took 2 months for them to get it to me, and the customer service # turned out to be bogus

• awhile back when i bought a case for my djm 600 it took 2 months for them to get it to me, and the customer service # turned out to be bogus

ughh...god damn