UPDATE - NC Soul Party this weekend

soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Well it looks like the Chicago/Milwaukee contingent (Carfagna, Goodsell, L$B, Monroe, Funky Mummy) might not be making it to this event due to van trouble (and digging commitments - grr), but we have confirmation that Tim Lawrence from Atlanta's RHYTHM'N'BOOZE and our own DJ Castro from the local NEU ROMANCE party will be added to the roster. More details as they come, and apologies to any who are disappointed (including myself).However, we guarantee a KILLER weekend, and remember that we still have a 11-DJ lineup and that most of the events are FREE. My previous declaration of "BE THERE OR YOUR SOFT" still remains in effect.

Comments

• dammit man, why does this have to be at a time when I am DEAD ASS broke. Finally something cool going down in the Carolinas and I got no fucking money. fuck fuck fuck.

• dammit man, why does this have to be at a time when I am DEAD ASS broke. Finally something cool going down in the Carolinas and I got no fucking money. fuck fuck fuck.

Hey man I did my part... most of these nights are free!

And it looks like Carfagna & Pirani are our only cancellations; Dave Monroe & Brent Goodsell outta Milwaukee are still making moves to get down here.

As for myself, I'm meeting Miss Shing-A-Ling at the airport in about three hours. I'll tell her to smoke a blunt, drink a 40 and get laid for the homies that ain't here.

• my girl is making me oatmeal right now, and as soon as she is pleased that I have hot breakfast in me, I am going to pick up shingaling and we are on our way....cant wait!