XXXPlosive Tour Hits SF (Friday the 13th)

hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
edited January 2006 in Announcements
There are several threads about this tour, but come on: there's free Red Stripe from 9:00-11 at this jumb pough. And I have a big ol' guestlist, so holler at your Hoggy.Plus, it's Friday the 13th. I mean, come on.Who's comin'? Let's make it happen.

Comments

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i'm so excited!

• i'm so excited!

So, [your government name] + 1, then?

NOTE: The list closes at 11, but get there at 10 'cause I'm on 10-11.

Also free beer.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    there's free Red Stripe from 9:00-11 at this jumb pough.

Whoa... sold. Last name's Dwyer

DJ Ferrari

• Got it, FortyFivan!

So, [your government name] + 1, then?

NOTE: The list closes at 11, but get there at 10 'cause I'm on 10-11.

Also free beer.

yes, plaese! if it's not a problem. thanks!

the event made the flavorpill list and there's even a cosmo trivia question?

they didn't include yr name though

"styled and sloppy" and "lascivious blends"....who writes this stuff?

• Options
    I will try to swing by and support...Webb is the last name.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    juiced...will be there...fo sho...

~Nat

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Y'all who didn't show are some batches...WHAT THE FUCK?! seriously though...Ms. Damn, yeah I'm talkin to you...cosmo and ross came through like gangbusters...a good time was had and let's do it again.... TOGETHER! Cali Bay Area represent!

~gNAT

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Haha... Gnat's funny. Definitely a good show. Ross and Cosmo killed it. The dancefloor was packed and people were losing their shit. Ross has some ill ass dance moves behind the tables for sure

So right as I was leaving I heard Cosmo scratching the intro to What Planet What Station and I literally came running back in to hear it. The super hot girl working the door looked at me like I was crazy (I should have hit on her, doh!). Man, that song kills any crowd.

Nice to meet you briefly Cosmo, next time we'll have to kick it properly. Everybody that hasn't seen him play needs to so they can take notes on how to get on his level.

DJ Ferrari

• Thanks, urr'body! We had a lot of fun.

And Ms. Damn was officially excused from attending. She had a note and everything (sorry to hear that, A!).

Please know that Spankrock and Pase are those dudes, as well.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    alright...a note DOES excuse it...you are forgiven Ms Damn...

spankrock spanked and Pase and Cosmo were like fluid hot-buttered morphine to my ears..

• good morning ppl

i had fun (silent morning!!!!! ) boogie-dancing, teacher talking, kingman's shit talking...etc.

see yallz again sooner or lata!

COFFEE TIME!

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Good times, good times. But I guess I got there after ya'll left? Shit was hawt. Some b-more ishkabibble.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    was there til close...of course I don't know what you look like so that might have made things difficult...and then there's the oh-so-fun conversation: "Hi, I'm from the internet..."

whatever though, catch you next time...

Nat

• Big thanks to all the Strutters who showed up--sorry if I was too busy/buzzed/sweaty to chat with some of y'all.

Here are pics of said XXXPlosivness:

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

I'm pretty sure that's kidinquisitive...

That's me, maintaining just barely and thinking:
    "Yup. cosmo, pase, and ross are better djs than me. How can I get on their LEVEL? Mental note: play ghost town DJs @ next house party."
    and
    "nope. no driving tonight, three beers and three makers. more beer? waters a good idea"
    and
    "I'm married. act indifferent to girl on right. wait. that's my left..."
    and finally,
    "dance again? nope, legs no longer working. damn. spankrock is mad charismatic on the mic...i wonder if i yell 'go spankrock' @ him if he'll throw me a bottle of water"

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Where's jaybreezie?

scroll down for answer...

Found him!

• sergserg 682 Posts

you don't know how relieved I am to be "hidden" in this photo

• you don't know how relieved I am to be "hidden" in this photo

it's clear....trackademics was FEELIN' IT!!

• Where's jaybreezie?

scroll down for answer...

Found him!

Damn those are some eagle eyes right there. Thanks to Ross for getting us in, and thanks to Stef for the Gangstarr and KMD flair. That was a fun night!

Thanks, urr'body! We had a lot of fun.

And Ms. Damn was officially excused from attending. She had a note and everything (sorry to hear that, A!).

Please know that Spankrock and Pase are those dudes, as well.

i wish i could've gone now. some teenaged assholes who kept bumping into me on the 22 fillmore pickpocketed my muni fast pass and cash and i was in a sour mood. i just saw stef's photos and it prolly would've cheered me up, but i was feeling really antisocial as soon as i realized that shit was gone.

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    Sorry to hear that, Audrey.

Thanks again, Ross!

More pics in my Kodakgallery album.

• It always cracks me up when I see everyone always posting pics of Whiz and Jason onto Soulstrut. I wonder if they know.

• Fuck have you been, dude?

• Fuck have you been, dude?

typing styles reminiscent of ?

• It's all these Young P*tr*cks understand....

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    threadjack:

Saturday, January 21
    Milk Bar, San Francisco
    DJ Ayres
    Nick Catchdubs
    Vin Sol
    1840 Haight Street
    $5 before 11pm / $10 all night

we're also in LA on Friday.