Federation - Only Wear My White Tee Once 12"?

BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
I know this song isn't new at all blah blah blah, but anyone know if there is a readily available 12" for this out? Thanks.

Comments

• I know this song isn't new at all blah blah blah, but anyone know if there is a readily available 12" for this out? Thanks.

Is this the one with Rick Rock rappin on it?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Yeah, and of course since he's on it the beat is extra blazing.

• Yeah, and of course since he's on it the beat is extra blazing.

I just like it when it producers rap. They usually suck but I still like it.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i want to hear you rapping with e-40 and 50

• i want to hear you rapping with e-40 and 50

If they did a song together I would have to do it. Maybe I'll just do adlibs or something. I really don't have anything to talk about though. Who wants to hear about me buying records and making slaps. That's pretty much all I do. I was thinking about doin a song with rapping producers.

• Yeah, and of course since he's on it the beat is extra blazing.

You're confusing the Federation song with Kinsmoke's "Do the On One". Rick produced both, but only rhymes on the latter.

There are 12" singles of both on Southwest Federation, but it seems like they were super-limited. Back in November, B-sides got maybe a box of each and they were gone in a day. I figure the label pressed at least a few hundred of each but have no idea what they did with them-- I don't know of any other stores or pools that have had the records.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    whoops, my bad. i don't even know the names of the federation rappers so i can see how i got that mixed up. too bad bay rap vinyl is always limited :

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    "only wear my white tee once" is also on the so-called "djs play these slaps in the club! volume 2" compilation ep.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

You're confusing the Federation song with Kinsmoke's "Do the On One".

I definitely wouldn't mind a copy of this.